Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willie Three Toes and The Grasser

• 21-09-2009 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

I heard that Willie Three Toes has moved out the country - thought to be Co Tipp. Anyone confirm/deny this?

For anyone who doesnt know him, he used paint his house a different colour every couple of weeks and was meant to have painted the roof
    "no helicopters fly over here".
    Used see him all the time in town and he was always on about wildlife - flamingos, tigers ect, must've been tapped in to a neighbours cable...

Years ago my friend had "The Grasser" on dvd but since lost it.
    Stars Broderick (from Kileely or Thomondgate) as the Don I think.
    Anyone know if its on U Tube?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

And who are these people??i dont know!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,147 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Willie three toes............did he eventually move to Guernsey to mind cows and get a wife because apparently our cows are useless and so are our women. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Years ago my friend had "The Grasser" on dvd but since lost it.
    Stars Broderick (from Kileely or Thomondgate) as the Don I think.
    Anyone know if its on U Tube?

Ahh the Grasser, I have part 1 and part 2 on DVD. I must give them a watch later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

02:25 or so on 'The Grasser' is first class. I didn't think 'civilians' was that hard a word to pronounce!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Ah, the Sheilas..... I remember Willie 3 Toes roaring this at the top of his lungs when the girls poured out of the school gates every day....
    Ah, the Sheilas Ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

No matter how many times I lock threads about individual members of the public, you people keep starting them. Ye should know by now they are a breach of the rules

If I see another one of these, anyone who participates in them will receive both an infraction and a ban.

I have also removed Ron Mexico's post as the embedded video was recorded without the subject's knowledge, and is thus an invasion of privacy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement