Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

where's our elected officials today then?!?

• 24-08-2010 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

right, so I've started this thread to get the jump on our inept politicians so anyone on here that might know of a certain ministers whereabouts on a particular day we can go along and let them know exactly what we think of them!!

so if you know of any new off-licences opening or whatever and you'd like o share that info then please do so and I look forward to getting the chance to meet some of these fcuks face to face and give them a piece of my mind!!

thanks in advance and I'm sure I can speak for most on here that we look forward to hearing about and possibly seeing video evidence of a good roasting

bahahahahahaha!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Elevator wrote: »
    right, so I've started this thread to get the jump on our inept politicians so anyone on here that might know of a certain ministers whereabouts on a particular day we can go along and let them know exactly what we think of them!!

so if you know of any new off-licences opening or whatever and you'd like o share that info then please do so and I look forward to getting the chance to meet some of these fcuks face to face and give them a piece of my mind!!

thanks in advance and I'm sure I can speak for most on here that we look forward to hearing about and possibly seeing video evidence of a good roasting

bahahahahahaha!!

I don't think so.

I look forward to getting the chance to meet some of these fcuks face to face and give them a piece of my mind!!

Do your own detective work then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement