Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for Computer Forensics & Security 2nd year

• 05-07-2015 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all just finished my first year of Computer Forensics & Security in Waterford I.T. and absolutely loved it and can't wait to get into 2nd year. Was just wondering for anyone who finished the course or 2nd year in general do you have any advice for tackling year 2? I heard the module Data Communications is meant to be hard and people complained about it is this true? Finally how hard does programming get compared to first year? I barely passed by the skin of my teeth in Semester 2 I found it very challenging compared to programming in Semester 1 which I got on really well in. Anyway if I can get a response to these questions and 2nd year in general I will be very thankful. I want to get on as well as possible for 2nd year and if I go in with the right frame of thought I should do well and bring my average college grade up. Anyway thanks again.

Leinster Rugby

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Java Waterford

You have nothing to worry about. Data comms is fine, a lot of lab work but its not too complex. Programming will get more complex but it'll also get more interesting, attend the lectures, do the labs, ask questions and you'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 leinster rugby

You have nothing to worry about. Data comms is fine, a lot of lab work but its not too complex. Programming will get more complex but it'll also get more interesting, attend the lectures, do the labs, ask questions and you'll be grand.

Cool thanks a million

Advertisement