Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ICB report

Options
  • 08-07-2015 8:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Question regarding ICb report and what happens after a 'Black mark' expires on your ICB record.
    Long story short I was an eeijet when I was younger.My fault no one else to blame.But I got an ICB report back in 2011 that showed 3 black marks against me,the last of which is set to expire in early 2016.
    So me and my girlfriend are now thinking of buying a home in the next 12 months.I decided to get another report this week just to ensure everything is going to plan and Im in the clear next Feb as my last report stated.
    To my surprise all 3 of these descrepiences are still active and it has appeared the 2 that were set to expire last year have now been rescheduled for removal in 2018!! This is despite the fact that both these show the accounts as completed on both my 2011 and new ICB report.To clarify I havnt even so much as applied for a loan in the time since lapsed or have any other outstanding debts to my name.
    What Im trying to figure out is how and why this has happened.It clearly states things like this only last 5 years on your report from date of completion of account but now both (from 2 completely different lenders to boot) are showing accounts completed in 2013 and set for removal in 2018.Can I ring ICB direct and query this? And how could this of happened?Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

Give the ICB office a ring....usually they are very helpful.

Advertisement