Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft Clearout. M4 raider,G36c, bits and pieces

• 08-06-2015 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

I have finished playing airsoft and trying to fund new MTB .
    I’m not willing to post airsoft rifles, but rest of the items can be posted for extra 5e.

G&G M4 Raider –State – works perfect. ---325 fps (measured @Redhills) 19bb rps. SHS H-torque motor, bearings, shimmed, custom spring (don’t remember which), TB 6.03 Madbull, active mosfet, wired to deans and diy suppressor. Very responsive and very quiet for M4. Approximately 8k BB’s shot. Comes with the bag. 180e.

7Ts2rm_thumb.jpg

JG G36c G608 – State – needs work.--- Bought originally for project to make >25rps and loud. Originally 450 fps BUT it is shortstroked by 3 teeth (if im not wrong, it was looong time ago) and spring is cut. Very fast response BUT- last time I was putting together I broke off connector cables from gearbox, so wiring should be fixed and then FPS adjusted. Should be close to 328fps, but I have never shot a BB out of it after rebuild. SHS high torque motor, bearings, piston and piston head changed. This airsoft rifle have never been in game. Will throw in original motor. 80e.
    5cS9st_thumb.jpg 6wBNKb_thumb.jpg
    XCortech x3200 chrono 60e
    8tvUpr_thumb.jpg
    Turnigy Accucel-6 charger/balancer with power supply 25e
    5mVytN_thumb.jpg
    Jacket, trousers and hat –will fit person up to 182cm/90kg 20e
    7bGEsx_thumb.jpg
    Vest , elbow guards, knee guards (1 strip broken) pistol pouch 30e
    5xNMAv_thumb.jpg
    Googles – 5e
    Mesh Face guard 5e
    Scope BSA Contender 32mm x9 with rail 25e
    5jmwdJ_thumb.jpg
    G&G high torque motor from Raider 10e
    LOnex Flash Mag 450BB 15e
    G&G 450BB mag 10e
    And no idea what brand 300bb Magazine 5e.
    1 NanoTech 2000mAh 7.4v 15-25C 12e
    1 NanoTech 1200mAH 7.4v 25-50C 10e
    78CXqy_thumb.jpg 8u7UEQ_thumb.jpg 8aycDK_thumb.jpg

I will throw in a good bit of 12, 14 gauge and all the small wires + original wiring of M4 Raider, nearly 2 full packs BB’s, components to make own mosfet and all other stuff what I have from Airsoft to the one who is going to take whole lot for
    350e
    or swap for a decent Hardtail MTB + cash your way.
    Im based in Naas, co.Kildare

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Bulin

where u based??

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭CDAG27

What deal could you do on the raider, chrono, batteries and charger? Posted to Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭traume

Bulin wrote: »
    where u based??

Naas, co.Kildare

CDAG27 wrote: »
    What deal could you do on the raider, chrono, batteries and charger? Posted to Dublin?

Im not willing to post Raider, it is big and I dont want it to shake in postmans car. I can bring it over to west Dublin for 275e with items you named. If you collect 260e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

traume wrote: »
    I have finished playing airsoft and trying to fund new MTB .
    I’m not willing to post airsoft rifles, but rest of the items can be posted for extra 5e.

G&G M4 Raider –State – works perfect. ---325 fps (measured @Redhills) 19bb rps. SHS H-torque motor, bearings, shimmed, custom spring (don’t remember which), TB 6.03 Madbull, active mosfet, wired to deans and diy suppressor. Very responsive and very quiet for M4. Approximately 8k BB’s shot. Comes with the bag. 180e.

7Ts2rm_thumb.jpg

JG G36c G608 – State – needs work.--- Bought originally for project to make >25rps and loud. Originally 450 fps BUT it is shortstroked by 3 teeth (if im not wrong, it was looong time ago) and spring is cut. Very fast response BUT- last time I was putting together I broke off connector cables from gearbox, so wiring should be fixed and then FPS adjusted. Should be close to 328fps, but I have never shot a BB out of it after rebuild. SHS high torque motor, bearings, piston and piston head changed. This airsoft rifle have never been in game. Will throw in original motor. 80e.
    5cS9st_thumb.jpg 6wBNKb_thumb.jpg
    XCortech x3200 chrono 60e
    8tvUpr_thumb.jpg
    Turnigy Accucel-6 charger/balancer with power supply 25e
    5mVytN_thumb.jpg
    Jacket, trousers and hat –will fit person up to 182cm/90kg 20e
    7bGEsx_thumb.jpg
    Vest , elbow guards, knee guards (1 strip broken) pistol pouch 30e
    5xNMAv_thumb.jpg
    Googles – 5e
    Mesh Face guard 5e
    Scope BSA Contender 32mm x9 with rail 25e
    5jmwdJ_thumb.jpg
    G&G high torque motor from Raider 10e
    LOnex Flash Mag 450BB 15e
    G&G 450BB mag 10e
    And no idea what brand 300bb Magazine 5e.
    1 NanoTech 2000mAh 7.4v 15-25C 12e
    1 NanoTech 1200mAH 7.4v 25-50C 10e
    78CXqy_thumb.jpg 8u7UEQ_thumb.jpg 8aycDK_thumb.jpg

I will throw in a good bit of 12, 14 gauge and all the small wires + original wiring of M4 Raider, nearly 2 full packs BB’s, components to make own mosfet and all other stuff what I have from Airsoft to the one who is going to take whole lot for
    350e
    or swap for a decent Hardtail MTB + cash your way.
    Im based in Naas, co.Kildare

Option 1 : Offer 300e for everything if we could meet in portlaoise?
    Option 2 : Offer 105e for G36,vest, Googles, facemask, M4 mags x 3 and scope riser (not incl scope) if we could meet in portlaoise?

• Advertisement

Blueaxeman wrote: »
    Option 1 : Offer 300e for everything if we could meet in portlaoise?
    Option 2 : Offer 105e for G36,vest, Googles, facemask, M4 mags x 3 and scope riser (not incl scope) if we could meet in portlaoise?

Cheers for input.
    For option 1: 340e and we meet this evening in Portlaoise
    For option 2: 100e without mags and I deliver to Portlaoise

Cheers for input.
    For option 1: 340e and we meet this evening in Portlaoise
    For option 2: 100e without mags and I deliver to Portlaoise

hi
    sorry i can't meet this evening, was hoping to meet Thursday morning very early or any evening next week.

300 was a stretch for me :)

Deal on option 2 if you are ok to meet in portlaoise as above :)

100E offered for G36 ,vest, Googles, facemask, and scope riser (not incl scope) (per pics above)

hi
    sorry i can't meet this evening, was hoping to meet Thursday morning very early or any evening next week.

300 was a stretch for me :)

Deal on option 2 if you are ok to meet in portlaoise as above :)

100E offered for G36 ,vest, Googles, facemask, and scope riser (not incl scope) (per pics above)

100e offer accepted. Pm me your details and we can meet on weekend or some evening next week.

As for streching 300, i really believe it, but i so much dont want to sell M4 Raider. For much less then it is worth. It always got compliments for being quiet and fast. If it wont be sold until we meet, ill take it with me when we meet.

Grand
    But before i think too much about it , If you can wait till Monday evening i will go to 320euro for everything meet in portlaoise?

Grand
    But before i think too much about it , If you can wait till Monday evening i will go to 320euro for everything meet in portlaoise?

Sorry mate, im not willing to drop price that much, all items i have are really good, used just tiny bit and worth much, much more plus delivering to Portlaoise costs as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Would Navan be too far a drive for you?

(Interested in the Raider with the Chrono, Charger and Batteries.)

Would Navan be too far a drive for you?

(Interested in the Raider with the Chrono, Charger and Batteries.)
    It is a bit far, but I'll do it.
    310e and I will bring it over. (Diesel and M50 toll included)
    But I will have to ask for 100e deposit transfered to paypal. It is not that I dont trust, I just afraid to go to Navan and have nothing at the end.

Sorry mate, im not willing to drop price that much, all items i have are really good, used just tiny bit and worth much, much more plus delivering to Portlaoise costs as well.

No bother, to Pm's

Also offer asking of 30e on the M4 mags
    Thks

No bother, to Pm's

Also offer asking of 30e on the M4 mags
    Thks

Offer accepted! So for you G36 ,vest, Googles, facemask, and scope riser (not incl scope) + 3 M4 mags. Total 130e. I will throw in some goodie as well.
    See you on Monday! ;)

It is a bit far, but I'll do it.
    310e and I will bring it over (Diesel and M50 toll included).
    But I will have to ask for 100e deposit transferred to paypal. It is not that I don't trust you, I'm just afraid to go to Navan and have nothing at the end.

The deposit is fair enough. I won't be available until the start of next week, would one of the evenings early next week suit you?

The deposit is fair enough. I won't be available until the start of next week, would one of the evenings early next week suit you?

Monday evening I'm meeting with Blueaxeman, Tuesday. Wednesday and Friday late evenings suits me well. With late evenings I mean 20.00+.
    If you are O.K with this please pm me with your email and I'll send request from paypal. Please note that transfer can sometimes take same time, so early deposit would be the best to make sure that when we meet is transfered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Would you take 60posted and paypalled for the chrono

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    Would you take 60posted and paypalled for the chrono

Thank you for interest!
    No, I wont accept 60e for chrono +postage
    Chrono is barely used and is well worth 60e.

Monday evening I'm meeting with Blueaxeman, Tuesday. Wednesday and Friday late evenings suits me well. With late evenings I mean 20.00+.
    If you are O.K with this please pm me with your email and I'll send request from paypal. Please note that transfer can sometimes take same time, so early deposit would be the best to make sure that when we meet is transfered.

I can do 20:00+ so long as it's not going to turn into 23:00+ , not sure what way I'm working next week but I'd say chances are Wednesday will be the best day for me (should be able to be flexible on that though depending on what suits you best).
    I was just looking back over the thread though and realised you had already agreed to deliver to Dublin for €275.00 (for the same items), so does this mean you're adding on €35.00 just for diesel and toll to Navan?

I can do 20:00+ so long as it's not going to turn into 23:00+ , not sure what way I'm working next week but I'd say chances are Wednesday will be the best day for me (should be able to be flexible on that though depending on what suits you best).
    I was just looking back over the thread though and realised you had already agreed to deliver to Dublin for €275.00 (for the same items), so does this mean you're adding on €35.00 just for diesel and toll to Navan?

I would be there at 20.00 +- 20min -depending from traffic.
    In previous offer I wrote West Dublin and I ment Clondalkin and I would not deliver it myself.
    On top of that ill throw in rest of the goodies I have from airsoft. If you wont need them you can throw them off.

• Advertisement

I would be there at 20.00 +- 20min -depending from traffic.
    In previous offer I wrote West Dublin and I ment Clondalkin and I would not deliver it myself.
    On top of that ill throw in rest of the goodies I have from airsoft. If you wont need them you can throw them off.

Alrighty then, offer €310.00 for the Raider with the Chrono, Charger and Batteries (plus whatever other miscellaneous items you decide to throw in) delivered to Navan, so long as it is in grand condition upon inspection. PM with email incoming.

Alrighty then, offer €310.00 for the Raider with the Chrono, Charger and Batteries (plus whatever other miscellaneous items you decide to throw in) delivered to Navan, so long as it is in grand condition upon inspection. PM with email incoming.

Offer accepted!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Bulin

curious about the flash mags is it m4 sorry i am a lil confused reading have u got this and how many m4 mags you got ??

No idea how to edit thread, but -
    G36, Vest, Googles, Knee and elbow guards, All mags, Scope extender SOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jamesd2013

What's left and how much for it ?

jamesd2013 wrote: »
    What's left and how much for it ?

Thanks for interest!
    M4, batteries, charger, chrono and scope. Today I'm bringing all of that to Irishmactire. I'll let know this evening do I have anything left.

Offer accepted!

Traume delivered the M4, chrono, batteriess, charger (+ some extras he was so kind as to include) today as agreed. The items were as described, both in terms of quality and in good condition. Traume was friendly and a pleasure to do business with. Would certainly buy from him again.

Traume delivered the M4, chrono, batteriess, charger (+ some extras he was so kind as to include) today as agreed. The items were as described, both in terms of quality and in good condition. Traume was friendly and a pleasure to do business with. Would certainly buy from him again.

Thank you IrishMactire!
    I have only but good words to say about this transaction and exactly same I can say about Blueaxeman.

Ad can be officially marked as sold.
    Mods, please, can you edit this thread to sold?!

• Advertisement

Thank you IrishMactire!
    I have only but good words to say about this transaction and exactly same I can say about Blueaxeman.

You too bud, a pleasure to do business with. :)

Advertisement