Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

JG G36K w/Silencer,Bipod,Holographic sight

• 15-08-2012 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Excellent condition. Never used in skirmish,only used inside.
    Only a few months old and no scratches.
    310 FPS on last Chromo.
    Brilliant gun.
    Comes with:
    Side rails,
    Holographic sight,
    King Arms tactical bipod,
    G&G Armament Double screw silencer.
    And the small bottle of pellets.
    Battery is 1100mAh 1.2V and comes with charger.
    Cleaning rod included and original box.

Selling all for €220 or just the gun for €160 or trade. I would love an M4 or alike guns. Brilliant price for everything.
    Ask if you need more info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

What wud you be looking for as a trade???

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭masz3r1

What do you have? I'm keeping all my options open.

I've an Army Armament L85. A Cyma Mp5k PDW or a WE M92F long mil-spec version. Any interest in trades or trade nd cash mix???

Do you have any pictures of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭git cahill

Would you swap for a dell vostro 1400 laptop
    I got the laptop about 2 years ago it's work 100% still have the receipt off it and box. And I have 1 year norton 360 v6 protection that I can give with it

• Advertisement

git cahill wrote: »
    Would you swap for a dell vostro 1400 laptop
    I got the laptop about 2 years ago it's work 100% still have the receipt off it and box. And I have 1 year norton 360 v6 protection that I can give with it
    No thanks, I'm only interested in gun swaps or money.Thanks.

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    I've an Army Armament L85. A Cyma Mp5k PDW or a WE M92F long mil-spec version. Any interest in trades or trade nd cash mix???
    I'm interested in the L85. If you could show me a picture that would be great.

Sorry for the delay man taking pics but der not great quality will post them ASAP

Thanks a lot man.

Sorry for the delay man taking pics but der not great quality will post them ASAP
    Do you have them yet?

• Advertisement

Got the pics for you now man. sorry for poor quality but the light in the room isn't great. L85 is electric blow back and comes with 2 high cap mags and battery. Carry handle can be removed to use the RIS rail. In great condition. WE M92F is green gas and blowback. Neither gun skirmished only plinked and well minded.

I really like the L85.Let me think about it and i'll be back to you very soon.Thanks.

Just in case, What county are you in?

Based in Meath but can travel as far as needed if gud deal is done

Thanks. A lot.I'll PM you tomorrow.as you've made the best offer. Would you mind if I kept the Holographic as I will need a sight For the L86.

Would that be OK?

Em would have liked to get the holo sight to be honest, gonna think bout it.Just lookin for some info on the gun. Any problems with the gun? Is it abs plastic? Any damage on the gun? Any cracks on plastic body? Firing ok? Where you based? Is it ok to test fire and chrono?

Em would have liked to get the holo sight to be honest, gonna think bout it.Just lookin for some info on the gun. Any problems with the gun? Is it abs plastic? Any damage on the gun? Any cracks on plastic body? Firing ok? Where you based? Is it ok to test fire and chrono?
    The gun is in brilliant condition.No scratches or anything like it.It is ABS plastic and the firing is ok.I'm in Carlow and yes you can test fire it.

I might swap if no other offers are made.

Willing for straight swap and you can keep the holo sight. Deal?

• Advertisement

Hey man just wondering if we go with the deal it's a long drive to Carlow for me so would you sell the holo sight for a gud price to sweeten the deal or even throw it in :-)

Hey man just wondering if we go with the deal it's a long drive to Carlow for me so would you sell the holo sight for a gud price to sweeten the deal or even throw it in :-)
    I'm just thinking that ill have to buy another sight then for the gun and that's a good amount of money.The bipod, rails and silencer cost a lot and I'm giving them with the gun.Sorry about it, I'm not trying to sound bad or anything.

Is that alright?

Ok it's grand just thought no harm in askin right :-) well then the offer is straight swap with the guns and silencer, bipod and rails come to me and you keep the holo sight and we can chrono the guns if we meet. I'l await your decision

Ok it's grand just thought no harm in askin right :-) well then the offer is straight swap with the guns and silencer, bipod and rails come to me and you keep the holo sight and we can chrono the guns if we meet. I'l await your decision
    ok it's a deal. go to pm now.

one last question.is the gun metal or abs? and is everything alright with it.

that's a deal. so are you going to drive down?

Advertisement