Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Another Steven Segal Awesome Epic tv3

Options
  • 06-04-2010 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

I can't believe im actually saying this but maybe they should've kept Play TV - it would be better than this blurg!!!

All i has to say is Steven Segal is Cock Puncher!

Actually maybe the Play TV comment is a bridge to far......;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm watching this now for some reason. I have no reason to be awake. It's just strangely hypnotic...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I can't believe im actually saying this but maybe they should've kept Play TV

Don't ever say that.
    Remember what it was like, you know you don't really mean that.

I would never watch anything with Segal in it.
    The guy is a fcuking twat with absolutely no talent whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭heffomike54

I can't believe im actually saying this but maybe they should've kept Play TV - it would be better than this blurg!!!

All i has to say is Steven Segal is Cock Puncher!

Actually maybe the Play TV comment is a bridge to far......;)

All I can suggest is box-sets. I have 5 box-sets that I have yet to start, just finished Band of Brothers on blue-ray, coming up next is the wire, Box-sets are such a life saver when there is nothing decent on TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Don't ever say that.

I would never watch anything with Segal in it.
    The guy is a fcuking twat with absolutely no talent whatsoever.

Segal is one of the most emotive, and creative actors I have ever seen. Every vinegar stroke face he makes, every kick and punch he lands whether in full shot or close up is so deeply linked to the stories of his films that it might take you 1 or 2 watches to really notice them. He makes his own energy drinks with his bare hands from something called goji berries. He makes music which deeply disturbs me.

The man is simply a legend and the fact he has not recieved an oscar yet is a ****ing disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭missyfirefly

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Don't ever say that.

I was naieve and hasty - i'm now ashamed..

/stands in corner facing wall & hangs head in shame... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

WHAT???:eek::eek:

how could you say these things about steven segal?? who doesnt love his insane roundhouse kicks and his ability to beat up 10 people at a time??? hes a true hero :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

DarkJager wrote: »
    Segal is one of the most emotive, and creative actors I have ever seen. Every vinegar stroke face he makes, every kick and punch he lands whether in full shot or close up is so deeply linked to the stories of his films that it might take you 1 or 2 watches to really notice them. He makes his own energy drinks with his bare hands from something called goji berries. He makes music which deeply disturbs me.

The man is simply a legend and the fact he has not recieved an oscar yet is a ****ing disgrace.

An Chameleon actor worthy of multiple awards. If only he were to play Hamlet!

Steven_Seagal_Emotion_Chart2.jpg

Advertisement