Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ankermann-pc.com

• 15-05-2006 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Just incase anyone is buying a new machine... we all know about komplett and the others but i decided id give www.ankermann-pc.com a try since they do cash on delivery. what was i gonna loose.

i ordered on the monday and had it the following friday. very easy to deal with and quality products. they also build and install the machine. and offer a free install of suse 10. they made mistake with the amount of ram but they're sorting it so all is well.

these guys are worth trying

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Wow, There is a very nice system on their hompage

Athlon 64 3700
    1 gig Gskill DDR400
    S939 Nvidia 6100 based board
    7300gs
    160gb HDD
    16 speed DVD writer
    Nice case

€559 including vat and shipping:eek:
    Just throw in a 7600gt or a 6800gs and windows xp and you have a very nice gaming system for € 840:)

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Ok for some reason I cant link directly to their pages.....

But this site has amazing prices:eek:

Its like a european Newegg:)

PC with:
    Athlon 64 X2 3800
    X850XT
    1gig Gskill ram
    €820

Anyone considering a new gaming PC that dont want the hassle of building or the cost of Alienware, should consider one of these
    cheappc4is.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Yep, bought a pc from them, excellent service and quality products. Very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Ive heard good things about them from friends also.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

i was going to buy from these guys, they deal on ebay too thats where i found them originaly.

Ended up going with RTM they had a bit more beef for the same price and cheaper.

But ankor are a solid company and i have heard nothing but good things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

Anyone bought from these guys recently? Are they any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

They have very good prices, and cheap postage to Ireland..

and they are German, so will be efficient

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭LickiRake

Did you sort out the ram issue???

And was the cash on delivery as easy as well.... as just giving the the delivery guy the money?or does it mean you pay it into the account once the pc is delivered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

I bought a computer from them almost 2 years ago.I would highly recommend them to anyone.Very good prices and service

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

ram was posted out shortly after i emailed them a picture so they could match it, cash was paid to delivery man which was ups as far as i can remember. still using the machine right now, with no issues what so ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭bazery

Bought a pc there a year ago for college for 300 euro, its still pretty good, you can pick up an unreal machine off them now for bout 700 euro, quad core, unreal graphics and such:D

Advertisement