Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

cleaning plastic on 2010 avensis

• 20-09-2014 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Can anyone please tell me how to clean the plastic on the steering wheel on my 2010 advances as it is very badly stained . Are suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 damobirdie

my 2010 Avensis on the steering wheel plastic is badly stained . can any one advise me how to restore it back please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

Depends what caused the staining but I would start with a fairly concentrated all purpose cleaner mix and a soft towel.

What caused the staining? My mums old Yaris had its steering wheel stained from hand cream. It went kind of yellow and the stain couldn't be removed.

dont know what caused it as I just got the car. I looks awful tough. will try your suggestion. Thanks

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

damobirdie wrote: »
    dont know what caused it as I just got the car. I looks awful tough. will try your suggestion. Thanks

What color is the wheel/stains?

they are like black drip stains

• Advertisement
Advertisement