Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Whoo lol. Was thinking either a helix or tragus. cant decide which one

hmm. the emotion of wanting to cry is right there....

a1ZXKOP_460s.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Just been looking at the Apple event pictures on Snapchat.

To paraphrase The Simpsons, "Hey fanboys, get a room." :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

pajor wrote: »
    Just been looking at the Apple event pictures on Snapchat.

To paraphrase The Simpsons, "Hey fanboys, get a room." :pac:

Worst. Paraphrase. Ever.

:P

I kid, I loved it. :D

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I kid, I loved it. :D

You better! Or else..

1365070100048.png

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

You better! Or else..

1365070100048.png

:D
    This isn't the "You Laugh, You Lose" thread.

This isn't the "You Laugh, You Lose" thread.

ceCLoqE.gif

So lads U2 have released new album free to everyone on itunes all you have to do is download it from the cloud. the funny thing is. i cant download it from the cloud. even though it says purchased. apparently its in my library but actually its not..... :(

have any of ye downloaded it

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Jhcx wrote: »
    So lads U2 have released new album free to everyone on itunes all you have to do is download it from the cloud. the funny thing is. i cant download it from the cloud. even though it says purchased. apparently its in my library but actually its not..... :(

have any of ye downloaded it

Same issue for myself. There's probably a simple solution, but tbh I haven't been arsed looking for it. The snippets of the album I've heard are just U2 by numbers.

On the iTunes store home page, click on Purchased on the right hand side.

• Advertisement

Got it thanks lads. been trying since 3am lol.

On the iTunes store home page, click on Purchased on the right hand side.

Sound! I was looking in the "Purchased" playlisty thing on the left when you press CTRL+S.

Its one thing breaking my own computers its another breaking someone elses. effort of this...

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

What do yee all do for internet in college??
    I bought internet for the first term for 40 euro off the student village im in and i cant even load facebook!!

What kind of packages are available for 9 months for one person?? (and cheap!!!!)

Or alternatively for about 6 people for 9 months?? Having 6 people, this would need to be unlimited.

Cheers! Im at a loss at what to do and im starting my actual course on monday! :(

LoveLamps wrote: »
    I bought internet for the first term for 40 euro off the student village im in and i cant even load facebook!!

What kind of packages are available for 9 months for one person?? (and cheap!!!!)

Or alternatively for about 6 people for 9 months?? Having 6 people, this would need to be unlimited.

Cheers! Im at a loss at what to do and im starting my actual course on monday! :(

There's a crowd call HEAnet and they do deals with the phone networks for student mobile broadband. I had it with O2 for four years. It's now with meteor, looks like a great deal.

http://meteor.ie/student/

My advice is that when it comes to internet and data allowances, don't trust anyone. Have your own, don't share it and put a PIN on it. Long story short, I'm now barred from meteor bill pay for non-payment. :pac:

LoveLamps wrote: »

Can you get Fibre in the village? Magnet don't need you to sign up to a contract.

Well lads hows it going

You know what we havent had in awhile is a chat. jaysus feels like 5 years. 6 years ago i move homes been here since then. still dont know any of ye ha ha ha. So what ye all at for the weekend.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Can you get Fibre in the village? Magnet don't need you to sign up to a contract.

Fatpipe, great name. :P

€37 between 6 people would be well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Got to kick in a door today at work. lock was broken and we couldn't pry it open. needed access or we'd have been without pretty much everything we needed for the shift.

"wanna try kicking it in, Junco?"
    "Too fuppin right I do!"

getting a managers permission to break company property and getting to go all swat team for a minute was damn cool.

only took two kicks. :pac:

my foot was throbbin after though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Got to kick in a door today at work. lock was broken and we couldn't pry it open. needed access or we'd have been without pretty much everything we needed for the shift.

"wanna try kicking it in, Junco?"
    "Too fuppin right I do!"

getting a managers permission to break company property and getting to go all swat team for a minute was damn cool.

only took two kicks. :pac:

my foot was throbbin after though.

It's more fun to rugby tackle them :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It's more fun to rugby tackle them :D

Good luck wrapping the arms around a closed door! :pac:

Got that piercing finally

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I got Galway. AND IT ALL MAKES SENSE

deise_girl wrote: »
    Offaly???????????

Same. My mother is from Offaly so kinda makes sense I suppose. :pac:

Roscommon of all places. because i like supermacs. What sorta shenanigans are going on here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Mayo. Tis spot on alright.

Had that interview yesterday. I was pretty pleased with how it went. Little bit of a let down that there's not actually a concrete job on offer for it. The company will be a load of people over the next 18 months, but are holding interviews already. Just gotta keep on looking then!

• Advertisement

I had to look this up for college work this week.

Nostalgia. Overload.

Advertisement