Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trinity ID?

• 19-08-2013 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Just to anyone who go accepted into Trinity, have you received your Trinity ID number by post or email yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

You've known your ID number since February, it's your CAO number.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭BeanbagBallbag

You've known your ID number since February, it's your CAO number.

They stopped doing that last year AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MWick94

mulciber wrote: »
    Just to anyone who go accepted into Trinity, have you received your Trinity ID number by post or email yet?

Nope. Trinity are usually not very punctual when it comes to giving new students their registration information. We'll get it within the next week, I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

MWick94 wrote: »
    Nope. Trinity are usually not very punctual when it comes to giving new students their registration information. We'll get it within the next week, I'd say.

Seriously??:(

I need a place to live guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MWick94

Seriously??:(

I need a place to live guys!

Rumour has it they could be given out in the next day or so, there's hope yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Polka_Dot

I just checked my emails from last year, I got mine the day after I accepted my offer, so don't panic! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ameliaaaaa

Anyone heard anything yet?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭mulciber

ameliaaaaa wrote: »
    Anyone heard anything yet?:)

Nope, nothing yet. =/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 582 ✭✭✭sleepyheadh

this is getting a bit annoying... now kinda have to get halls or else i'm out on the street! just watching as all that lovely student accom is filling up ;-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭yoho139

Try asking about it on the TCD forum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 ameliaaaaa

No one's heard on the trinity forum either :/

Advertisement