Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HSE letter

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mamafi

Hi Guys...an update, We had a friend doing some detective work for us about hubbys eldest birth brother and the 1st news we got was that he died at the weekend. My hubby and myself and his new brother and his wife went down to the funeral home at the weekend.The lads were abit upset over the fact that just when you near to meeting him you find out this news.They went into pay thier respects in the funeral parlour. When they came out 3 mins later they said that it had been a really wierd experience. He looked like them and even though nobody came near them there was a woman pointing at them as they left.On the plus side we got to meet hubbys brothers wife at last and I got to meet hubbys brother for the first time. They are a really nice couple and are comming down to our house in 2 weeks to meet our kids and we get to meet there 2. Can't wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 32 moihugs

mamafi I am so sorry to hear that ,god that is so hard on your hubby and his brother..!! Take care of yourselves and enjoy meeting his brother wife and kids! Nice to hear families getting to know each other after all the yrs apart!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

i hope things are still going well for you,

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mamafi

Hi goat2. So far so good goat2...things going good here and looking forward to the 2 families meeting up in a week..kids and all...shuold be fun. hope life is good with you too :)

Advertisement