Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton AS2000x not heating up

• 07-09-2013 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I moved into a house about 10 months ago which has a triton power shower model as2000x. Everything worked great, good pressure at any temp selected. However in the last 2-3 days despite the heat setting at max the temp of the water is getting cooler and cooler every shower. The water in the immersion is piping hot and nothing else has been changed. I've had the cover off and checked the filters and its all clean. The water flow is still as it was just the water not getting up to temperature!
    I believe the shower was installed about 2-3 years ago so I'm sure it's well out of warranty, I've done a lot of web searching and the only problem I've found is air locking after installation!
    Would anyone have any suggestions!
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 brahms10

Bump as I've got exactly the same problem.

I've noticed too that when I turn the temperature control I get a loud click near the max temp mark. On another shower of the same type i get the click exactly between the hot and cold ranges. Not sure what that click is; can anybody enlighten me?

Thanks for your help :)

Advertisement