Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mick Foley Ireland Shows

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

argh dublin wwe show on the 2nd and RHCP on the 4th theres no way i could go to that on the third! :(.....come on mick add a dublin show!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

the youtube clip is what made wrestling great for me. if they brought that back i'd watch it again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

His other Irish date is Limerick on the 4th. Damnit it's far out to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

It's quite sad that 4 years ago I would have travelled to see Foley if he was within 9 hours driving and when he's in Limerick I couldn't be arsed if you paid me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I always find WWE stuff in Dublin too pricey for me and I rarely travel to Dublin, but I've been to Cork plenty so theres no way in hell I was passing this up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Have met Mick on 2 previous occasions but I'm a sucker for VIP especially for only €5-6 more nice to be able to travel into Cork City for this rather than a 3-4 trip with a nights stay

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Ah, it's on a Thursday, gotta see what sort of timetable I get in collage before getting a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Dare i say it...

PW meet up? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Poor dubs have to leave the pale?

:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

if you're on twitter, please re-tweet my tweet to mick foley asking for a dublin date!

@jaykhunter

• Advertisement

This is what ye get for booing his mentions of Cork a couple of years back,ye drove him right to us

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Looks like I'm Cork bound! Myself and Mrs. Boston Crab are going to make a holiday out of it.

Hi there IRISH fans - my Novemeber 4 show in LIMERICK is at DOLAN'S PUB. You can call 061-314-483 for tickets or visit http://dolanspub.com

From Mick on Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

On the Dolans website, it has the gig listed as the 4th November, and a VIP show on the 2nd November, is this correct or a typo?

http://dolanspub.com/event.php

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'll be booking a ticket for Dolan's as soon as I can anyway. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Going to buy a VIP ticket for Dolans tomorrow

Are the VIP packs gone for the Cypress Avenue gig already??

Are the VIP packs gone for the Cypress Avenue gig already??

Seems there is 2 left as of now

All I'm getting is standard:(

All I'm getting is standard:(

Try now

• Advertisement

EdK wrote: »
    Me too now but when i posted there were 2

Ah right:( Well, I've been trying for VIP from about 9 but all I've been getting is standard. Still, at least I still get to see him:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I was going to get VIP, but as i met him already i wouldnt like to be greedy. :pac:

Thats my good deed done for the day. Now to drown some puppies.

EdK wrote: »
    Try now

Ah Jesus, just after noticing you edited it:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Just got 2 VIP tickets for Limerick. the girlfriend's movin down there for college this week. So I'll be nice and pay her a visit around the 4th of November :P

Anyone know what VIP includes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Ah that's ****,still no anouncement of a Dublin show!

Dublin gets feckin' everything, its about time the rest of the country got a look in!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

That's because Dublin has the biggest population!

C'mon Mick,add an auld Dublin show,I can't afford bus/train to Cork or Limerick+plus hotel for the night+ticket+drinks and food and stuff.

Maybe you should hitchhike it to the event in tribute. :pac:

Yay for me being an idiot! Completely forgot I had that week off and it's cost me a VIP ticket:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I held off too as I don't know if I'll still be in Cork then or not. Didn't expect the VIP tickets to go that quickly either :(

Advertisement