Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

IMPACT action deepens HSE deficit, possible health cutbacks looming

• 29-04-2010 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

Well if she hadn't privatised the health servce, and we weren't paying for the insurance companies and the hse, perhaps we'd be in a better position..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

There's a whole heap of irony here (the biggest being that I doubt anyone has actually noticed anything different in the last few months about the HSE!!) but right about now I'd be telling those people where the door is...and recruiting about half their number from the dole queues.Use it as an opportunity to streamline and make even part of the whole HSE more efficient.
    Does anyone even know what they are striking for???Do THEY even know why they are striking??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

HSE admin staff overworked and underpaid... Sorry I couldn't keep a straight face either!

Of all the people 'striking' these are the ones I have little time for.

Far too many people working there, and how many are back after taking "redundancy" from the Health Boards...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,145 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I wonder where the top-level committee are meeting and how much they'll be paying a hotellier friend of FF's for the use of the conference facility?

• Advertisement
Advertisement