Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Darts Swap Shop - Trade/Sell Darts Accessories

• 27-03-2008 2:24pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,242 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is a thread for Boards members to swap/sell their darts accessories (great idea from MBC).

Basically, if you have any darts accessories that you are looking to swap or sell then post up the details of exactly what you have on this thread and other members will offer some accessories to swap, or they will offer to buy your accessories from you. You should state whether you are looking for a swap deal or a money deal.

You may also post in this thread if you are looking for certain accessories to buy or trade for.

** This is just a trial run to see how well this works. The way the swap shop works may change over time **

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Excellent Stuff Kingp35.

Okay I have a set of Gary "Big Robbo" Robson 24G Darts for swap or ill take 20euro (and that includes postage). You will get Barrels, Stems, Flights (which are a bit used as i ran out a while ago and used them for a while) and black standard case.

The darts are in top condition only used a couple of times whilst practicing......would give them a 10/10. They are a nice set I just couldn't get used to them.

Any questions please shout.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HITMANHEALY

AAnyone know who uses 28g darts - im looking for a set

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

I have 2 sets of Darts up for grabs
    1 Unicorn Core 80% Tungsten 21g (Used for about 2 hours)
    1 Shark Grip 85% Tungsten 21g (Used for about 2 Days)
    Both sets like new
    2 Sets of Unicorn blue XL Shafts medium
    5 sets of Harrows flights mixed Designs New
    1 Black Elka Dart Case, Holds 2 sets of Darts and 8 storage compartments
    1 Winmau Trifold leather Wallet
    All items new unless stated above
    Pictures below
    I would be looking for €40 for the lot plus I'll throw in another set of shafts and some more flights.
    Paypal is accepted or c,o,d €5 for registered post

4839_1.JPG
    e1_1_b.jpg
    unicorncoresteeltipint.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 battermytreble

Cool! Another swap shop! Dartscorner took theirs down....think they felt miffed at not getting a slice of the pie!

I'll have to dig my sets out now!!!!!!

Following on from my previous post, here's what I have off the top of my head. Must point out I'm over the water in england so will check to see how feasible postage costs would be.

27g Unicorn Striker, barrel length approx 40mm

28g Hi-Tec Designer D80, approx 46mm

28g Hi-Tec Designer D82, approx 52mm

25g Andy Fordham style (not sure of make), approx 38mm

28g Unicorn Striker (old style, pretty battered!), approx 50mm

The first 4 sets have had minimal use, and will come with case/wallet, flights, stems. If you want pics, just let me know.

Would be interested if anyone has either Jocky Wilson legend or Raymond Van Barneveld darts in the heavier weight, say, 26g+. Ghost Grip or normal grip considered :)

• Advertisement

MBC wrote: »
    The darts are in top condition only used a couple of times whilst practicing......would give them a 10/10.
    Cheers

How can you rate them as 10/10?? They've been used!! Surely a 10 is still in packaging, not even seen the light of day never mind thrown.

They may 'as new', I'm not disputing the condition of them, but once you've chucked them, they cease to be a 10 imo.

How can you rate them as 10/10?? They've been used!! Surely a 10 is still in packaging, not even seen the light of day never mind thrown.

They may 'as new', I'm not disputing the condition of them, but once you've chucked them, they cease to be a 10 imo.

Okay a 9/10 (ie like brand new).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Datadart Champions (triple B) with phantom grip. 23G, used only a few hours this week. A nice dart but it doesnt suit my grip at all.

25euro including postage. http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_info.php?currency=EUR&cPath=12_306&products_id=3411&osCsid=aedf3ff0f0f96a8d31e00d16b7704cb4

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

I have sold al the item on had for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Datadart Champions (triple B) with phantom grip. 23G, used only a few hours this week. A nice dart but it doesnt suit my grip at all.

25euro including postage. http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_info.php?currency=EUR&cPath=12_306&products_id=3411&osCsid=aedf3ff0f0f96a8d31e00d16b7704cb4

They are totally indentical to the Triple B Barney darts in case anyones wondering (I use the Barney ones). Thats a bargain mate, they are 50 notes here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

I've got a set of Adrian Lewis Latinum Tungsten Darts, 25g. Really nice dart but the grip and weight simply doesn't suit me. Any decent offer will be accepted, whether it's cash or a swap. They are pretty much useless to me. If it is a swap I'd prefer something in the 26g - 30g range.

al%20m2(1).jpg

Rosco1982 wrote: »
    I've got a set of Adrian Lewis Latinum Tungsten Darts, 25g. Really nice dart but the grip and weight simply doesn't suit me. Any decent offer will be accepted, whether it's cash or a swap. They are pretty much useless to me. If it is a swap I'd prefer something in the 26g - 30g range.

al%20m2(1).jpg

Defo interested in these rosco.........name a price mate as i dont have much to swap in the 26g+.

AndyP wrote: »
    They are totally indentical to the Triple B Barney darts in case anyones wondering (I use the Barney ones). Thats a bargain mate, they are 50 notes here.

You heard the man people, a bargain! Buy!;)

Just a follow on from the above as these are pretty much identical. I have a set of the Datadart Jocky Wilson Ghost Grip in 22g. Pristine condition and boxed as new, and the 3rd dart Wilson trademark snatch is included too! If anyone is interested just send a pm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

So has anyone actually bought/sold/swapped anything in this thread yet ?

Would love to buy something of Rosco........if only the bollix would get back to me:rolleyes::D

To answer ur question NO.

So has anyone actually bought/sold/swapped anything in this thread yet ?

Doesn't look like it. No deals done here other than one guy who enquired about a set I had and said he was sending payment........never got it....plank.

Shame really as I think it's a great aspect to the forum. I mess about on Ebay too so enjoy doing deals and offering swaps. Who knows, just might come across that perfect set of arrows!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,242 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Give it time lads, hopefully it will get going soon.

I think it is a great idea to have this thread.

I think that if we could keep up the monthly/bi-monthly tourneys we could see some people making a few transactions.

Righteeo....! Does anyone have any of the following:

Datadart Jocky Wilson ghost grip 24g
    Masterdarts Van Gerwen 23g or 25g

Have a couple of sets available for swap, or will buy outright :D

• Advertisement

No post on here for over a month??????!!!!!!

What a load of pooh! Come on boys, pull your fingers out!

I've found my right set of darts so offloading everything else I have, and still have 2 sets of Unicorn Golden Maestro Colin Lloyd, in 22g and 24g......offer away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭matty84

Ive 2 sets of darts up for swap a set of 25g 90%tungsten winmau navigator & a set of 23g 95%tungsten phil taylor unicorn darts

Anyone interested i can post pictures up of them if needed
    Cheers

matty84 wrote: »
    Ive 2 sets of darts up for swap a set of 25g 90%tungsten winmau navigator & a set of 23g 95%tungsten phil taylor unicorn darts

Anyone interested i can post pictures up of them if needed
    Cheers

Wouldn't mind a look at these matty? how much or what sorta dart you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭matty84

MBC wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind a look at these matty? how much or what sorta dart you looking for?

Hi mate
    heres the navigators
    wvr2bn.jpg

and these are the unicorn 1s
    4rq83l.jpg

Wot have you got up for swaps mate
    Cheers

Have those unicorn ones as well, a lovely dart, nicely balanced.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Irish_Call

I have 5 sets of darts for sale
    27g L:51m D:7.12m
    26g L:50.6m D:7.2m
    Magnum 25g L:47.5m D:6.7m 95%
    25g L:48m D:6.9m 90% (Custom made)
    26g L:45.5m D:8 - 6.1m (Taper) 90% (Custom made)

I can put up pics if anyone is interested. All darts like new will give set of flights and shafts which each set. All come with case.
    Sell only.

Does anyone have a set of Phil Taylors original arrows, the Unicorn World Champion Model in 26g?

Willing to buy here:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

i have around 12 sets to sell, from 20g to 28g, all shapes and sizes and all in near perfect condition. when i was just starting off playing darts i used to buy loads of sets but now i found my perfect set and don't really need the other darts anymore, so anyone interested send me a reply (i'll give you a good price as well), will supply any type of shaft and flight

Double Top wrote: »
    i have around 12 sets to sell, from 20g to 28g, all shapes and sizes and all in near perfect condition. when i was just starting off playing darts i used to buy loads of sets but now i found my perfect set and don't really need the other darts anymore, so anyone interested send me a reply (i'll give you a good price as well), will supply any type of shaft and flight

I'd post some pics to show what you have.

Might be a good idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

will have pics of some of my darts up tomorow, i'll pick out my best

Advertisement