Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Most annoying voice on radio

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

GerryRyan wrote: »
    We're a dying breed my good friend ... any phrases in particular?
    Yeah, morning listener how's your clitoris doin'?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

juuge wrote: »
    Has to be Ciaran Mulooley (RTE mid western correspondent)

a-ciaran mulooley a-rte news a-ros-a-communah

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Dont all mid-western people talk like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MisterMagoo

It has to be Emma McNamara, the girl that does the Business News on Morning Ireland. You can tell she is reading a script and she reads it as such a pace that it is difficult to keep up. Also she reads it in the same monotone, she just drones on and on and on and on and on.............................................

Or what about the guy who reads It Says in the Papers, can't remember his name, but he drones on and on too and he always makes a mess of the funny line at the end. What's his name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

jenny greene

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

oh and Louise Jordan on fm104 too

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Stevie-G - RED FM
    Corkonians will know what Im talking 'bout
    Agree wit that but yer one thats on saturday afternoons is worse. Its like she is going to jump out of the radio at ya shaking a stick just to make sure you are listening to her.
    Has anyone mentioned Nikki hayes oh god and Laura woods. I really like will leahy but have to turn off wen she comes on. Its like she talks thru her nose with her lip turned so far stuck out shes kissing the mic. Oh and jenny heuston. God this is terrible I should really be sticking up for my sex but they're all shi**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

There's a guy called Mike Mulvihill on Shannonside Northern Sound. He's an annoying cnut. Ruth Scott ranks up there too. Back in the day, Gareth O'Callaghan made me contemplate slitting my wrists. God so annoying :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Ruth Scott is a TWAT. Not only is she horrendously unfunny, but she puts on this husky type "I'm trying to sound like I'm getting over tonsilitis cos it sexes up my bog accent" voice. And what's with laughing every ten mins like she's having a HILARIOUS time with herself??? I can't express how much I hate her. Nikki Hayes as well. And the Jenny Heuston one. I wish female radio broadcasters would just cop on. Or preferably get the sack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Michael McMullen is in the Independent today, finally get to see the man that makes me angry every time I turn on the radio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I vote for a lesser known man! The annoying guy on the Londis ad!

"I'll pop into Londis and buy a hot coffee. Shaping up to be a nice day.Theres the sun! Hello stranger!"

I HATE THAT AD. rant over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭Abraham

Yis are all dead wrong. I know yis'll say it's a retreat home for boggers but I love listenin' to Dublin Country 106.8. And the only ting to annoy me dere is that sexy crotch-twitching dolly that reads the Volkswagen advert. She badly needs somethin' and soon. Just listen to it sometime cos it's just excruciating.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Ruth Scott.

And those two planks on Spin 103.8 in the mornings. James and Keith or whatever the hell they're called.

pookie82 wrote: »
    ................. I can't express how much I hate her. Nikki Hayes as well. And the .......

Whenever I find Nikki's voice annoying me, I just close my eyes and remember how hot she is. Piccy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

My response to that pic is your signature jimbo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭McSandwich

Gerry Ryan's side kick Evelyn O'Rourke. Not so much her voice but the way she goes on when she's dragged out for Gerry's stupid competitions (a topic in itself)... So excitable and over enthusiastic - really does my head in if I happen to tune in when she's on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

fiona looney. patronising bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Ruth Scott!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

fiona looney. patronising bitch.

Also Agree! she seems to like talking down to people now that she is a big star!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

Michael Mcmullan, I wanna smash his gay D4 head in with a pick axe handle

Ray d'arce hole, all he does is bad mouth dublin, fuuk off outta here if ya don't like it ya bollox

Johhny Lyons, IIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMM JOOOOOOOOOOOHNNNNNY LYOOOOOOOOOOOOONS

AND THAT FUUKING TART OFF NAKED CAMERA WHO IS ON TODAY FM SOME MORNINGS, I WILL SMASH HER FACE INTO OBLIVION AND DROWN HER IN A BUCKET OF HORSE GISM IF I EVER SEE HER,

oh, and the 2 wexford rejects on spin 1038 in the mornings, actually everyone who works at spin fm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

[QUOTE=Jello;54936749
    those two planks on Spin 103.8 in the mornings. James and Keith or whatever the hell they're called.[/QUOTE]

Ah no way those two are funny as fook.. most annoying voice imo is yerwan who advertises Metro Bar Tallght with her stupid american accent.. She makes my skin crawl "... and the sexy craaaoowd fir maaaaails" :mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭dirtybarry

jenny kelly

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Stevie-G - RED FM
    Corkonians will know what Im talking 'bout

Not as bad the girl that presents the Saturday afternoon show always sounds like shes laughing through every word.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Whenever I find Nikki's voice annoying me, I just close my eyes and remember how hot she is. Piccy

Oh Christ. Hope that's a joke.........top too small much???? Yuck, she's as arsey looking as she sounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Pascal14

Ryan "table tapping" Tubridy. What more can I say.

(However that Siobhan O'Connor, I'd have a crack at that, great pair)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭dirtybarry

nikki hayes..great rack but not much else going on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

xzanti wrote: »
    Ah no way those two are funny as fook.. most annoying voice imo is yerwan who advertises Metro Bar Tallght with her stupid american accent.. She makes my skin crawl "... and the sexy craaaoowd fir maaaaails" :mad::(

Well, would be worse if it was a Dublin accent...especially the type that makes two syllables out of one.

"Hellllo, thanks for coming back to Li'uve-Lion. We ha've Margurettttt'e on lion one'neh, tyalking abou' the plastic baaaaaaaaaaaaag situation in Dunnes St'yor'ez in Donn'ya'me'yi'ide. Goodaftern'yoontoyou'ouuuuuuuu!"

Better pic of Nikki Hayes

She's hot. End of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Each to his own.
    No matter what you'd still have to gag her though...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

She looks like she could take the length

Advertisement