Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band rehearsal space in Laois/ Kildare/Offaly?

• 14-03-2011 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I just want to put a feeler out to see if there would be any interest in a reharsal facility in Laois.The unit would be easily accessible for bands in Laois, Offaly and Kildare. The unit would have a PA, drum kit along with guitar and bass amps. What do people thing or how much would bands be willing to pay for hiring a facility like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 DP Kilcullen

As far as I'm aware teh going rate would be €300 Per Session

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭puremule

As far as I'm aware teh going rate would be €300 Per Session

If we got this opened we certainly wouldn't be looking for that sort of money. We would be trying to aim this at bands on a budget with the need for somewhere to rehearse thats easily accessible and has most of the gear required

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭Flynner64

eh... it's rehearsal space, not recording DP. In my experience it'd be more likely to be around €20 - 25 per hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mickmichael

puremule wrote: »
    I just want to put a feeler out to see if there would be any interest in a reharsal facility in Laois.The unit would be easily accessible for bands in Laois, Offaly and Kildare. The unit would have a PA, drum kit along with guitar and bass amps. What do people thing or how much would bands be willing to pay for hiring a facility like this?

Laois definately needs something ike this, i'm actually looking for somewhere to jam with me mate for the summer cos i cant play the drums with the neighbours around. but ye good idea hope you go ahead with it.

Advertisement