Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anywhere I can be critical of Adverts.ie?

• 02-04-2014 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Is there a forum where I can express an opinion (negative) about Adverts.ie without being banned or the thread being locked?

Thanks,
    Feidhlim
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Reddit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I'd have suggested the Online Buying & Auctions forum myself.

I had a look at your thread, I'm not sure why it got the answer you got, but I can understand your frustration. I'll take it up with Richard and Eddie and see if they can clarify and / or update their list to be more accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Feidhlim

Dav wrote: »
    I'd have suggested the Online Buying & Auctions forum myself.

I had a look at your thread, I'm not sure why it got the answer you got, but I can understand your frustration. I'll take it up with Richard and Eddie and see if they can clarify and / or update their list to be more accurate.

Appreciate it.

I know it can be easier to ban something new and complex like bitcoin, rather than having to assess the potential legal and financial implications of hosting sales on the site.

I would like the opportunity to discuss my points on how I don't believe I contravened any rules and hopefully some real engagement from adverts on why they have taken the stance with Bitcoin and the part of my ad they took exception to.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tazman77

Feidhlim wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Is there a forum where I can express an opinion (negative) about Adverts.ie without being banned or the thread being locked?

Thanks,
    Feidhlim

I must say,really dissapointed in adverts.ie tonight also. Out of pocket tonight and instead of banning someone scamming,I am the one punished,totally astonished.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 Mr Reese

Feidhlim wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Thanks,
    Feidhlim
    :eek:

Are your Cards marked on here for giving Feedback??

Not much of a Forum if getting Banned is a possibility for giving your Feedback.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

That's not what happened and he wasn't banned. A thread that was started on the Adverts Talk To forum was closed.

Advertisement