Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA Premier League anyone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Up to 23rd overnight from around 48 a few weeks ago, now only 6 points outside the premier league after giving up all hope.

I'm now in that coveted twentieth place, I'm on a hell of a run, 746 in the world for quarter 4

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'm now in that coveted twentieth place, I'm on a hell of a run, 746 in the world for quarter 4

congrats thats some run you are on. Im in 17th 4 pts ahead of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I think I have 6th place properly tied up. 30 points behind 5th, 20 points ahead of 7th :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Slipped down to 26th :( Need a few good weeks or I'll be settling for the Championship

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

roryc wrote: »
    I think I have 6th place properly tied up. 30 points behind 5th, 20 points ahead of 7th :)

So i have 20 points to make up - challenge accepted ;) Puncheon saved your bacon this week - very lucky pick :D

Edit - i see it's only 18 points!

That's an amazing jump considering it's so tight elsewhere, thirty extra points would jump me from 20 to 10 and twenty less would see me in 27th. I would say one disastrous week could cause a problem for anyone currently in tenth place or less, there's 25 points between 11th and 21st.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

That's an amazing jump considering it's so tight elsewhere, thirty extra points would jump me from 20 to 10 and twenty less would see me in 27th. I would say one disastrous week could cause a problem for anyone currently in tenth place or less, there's 25 points between 11th and 21st.

I'm in 4th. Gillespie Road has really pulled away at the top. Hard to believe I was 20 or so points ahead of him not so long ago.

There's nothing between 2nd and 5th. 2nd is on 2231 points and 5th is on 2225 points. 6 points in it.

It's all to play for in the CL spots!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Puncheon was huge for everyone who had him. Hopefully his run stops soon.

Don't get too cosy where you are, Championship is a whisker away for ya*....:pac:

*I know as I currently sit in 21st after being bumped from 17th.....damn ye all*

Lemlin wrote: »
    I'm in 4th. Gillespie Road has really pulled away at the top. Hard to believe I was 20 or so points ahead of him not so long ago.

There's nothing between 2nd and 5th. 2nd is on 2231 points and 5th is on 2225 points. 6 points in it.

And you are exactly 100 points ahead of me in 20th.
    A top 1000 finish overall is an achievement, I assume you've got that as a major goal, things haven't gone your way recently, you could be much higher considering you've been in the millionaires club 3 weeks out of the last 7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,248 ✭✭✭slingerz

can someone explain what is going on here to me? i havent viewed this thread really

And you are exactly 100 points ahead of me in 20th.
    A top 1000 finish overall is an achievement, I assume you've got that as a major goal, things haven't gone your way recently, you could be much higher considering you've been in the millionaires club 3 weeks out of the last 7.

My aim was top 100 at one stage. I'd be happy with top 1000 now.

I've no-one to blame but myself. GW31 is when it all went downhill. I took an 8 point hit which didn't work out. I then transferred out Mata and Gerrard and both had storming weeks just as I did.

Hoping to salvage the season now. I can't complain though. I've won all the leagues I wanted to bar one where I have a 19 point lead. I've been leading it since Xmas and the lead went up to 50/60 but was also cut to 18 points at times.

slingerz wrote: »
    can someone explain what is going on here to me? i havent viewed this thread really

A quick search has shown that you haven't signed up to this.
    Next year there will be 4(at least) head to head leagues and teams will be allocated places depending on where they finish this year, there has been talk of a fifth league but i'm not sure if that's still gonna go ahead.
    How many points have you and we'll tell you where you'd be if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

Is there a link to the qualifying league? I'm on 2055 currently, curious where I'd be if I was involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

Posada wrote: »
    Is there a link to the qualifying league? I'm on 2055 currently, curious where I'd be if I was involved.

Have a look here...

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/685711/standings/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Grey arrow in 14th still but as noted its so tight from mid table to relegation zone it's mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Lemlin wrote: »

That's myself in 2nd. When this league kicked off i was in 18th. I'l catch him yet :pac:

daithijjj wrote: »
    That's myself in 2nd. When this league kicked off i was in 18th. I'l catch him yet :pac:

You need to worry about what is behind ya, not above! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Its league2 / division 4 for me

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭rosskind

Can I put my name in the hat for the 2015-16 season? 2020 Premier League champions!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Interested in entering the fifth league if it ever materializes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

I'm back in 6th now! Are you sure it was properly tied up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Haha yeah I'll make it back tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Haha yeah I'll make it back tomorrow :)

Or not as the case might be :D

Up to 12th 28 pts clear of the drop zone.

Up to 12th 28 pts clear of the drop zone.

Yeah, passed ya on the way down from 12th to 17th. :(

So this is what it's like to not have Ramsey! :)

FHFC wrote: »

I always said he was a must have;)

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

From the heady heights of 7th overall to lowly 37th......now heading back up the table again to 24th....the life of a yoyo.......

[IMG][/img]d88ac0e3a6c4024b020c90edb343629a.jpg

One good week so far moves me 13 places upwards....can I get back to the Premier league again? Judging by the past 6 weeks performance...I doubt it. I was playing safe for a while but this week I took a -8 point hit which has paid off in the shortterm....let's just see what the next 3 weeks brings....

DC

FHFC wrote: »

Hang on a second, you can't be seventeenth, that spot is taken.;) The rise continues for the moment, i have Ward for Silva which would have me in 14th assuming a Silva no-show.

• Advertisement

Hang on a second, you can't be seventeenth, that spot is taken.;) The rise continues for the moment, i have Ward for Silva which would have me in 14th assuming a Silva no-show.

Aw crap. That league obviously hadn't updated when i looked last night.

First time outside the top 20 since it started. Need City to storm it on Tuesday with Silva, Aguero a CS for Zab to avoid being there at the final update.

Advertisement