Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 appiuscrispus

Hi there.

New to nocturnal and to boards in general but I welcome the embrace of the nocturnal forum.

Out there in the darkness your teeth gleaming, like silvery lights.

Oh yes I am a bit whimsical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hi there.

New to nocturnal and to boards in general but I welcome the embrace of the nocturnal forum.

Welcome :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hi there.

Welcome to the party

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭SueBoom

Welcome, welcome! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

hi everyone have been night crawling on and off for a few years.i work shift work,and have a serious red bull habbit,so will usualy be found keeping strange hours

• Advertisement

Welcome DOTF :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hi everyone have been night crawling on and off for a few years.i work shift work,and have a serious red bull habbit,so will usualy be found keeping strange hours

Welcome to the night. I also know the joys of shift work

Welcome! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Hi there.

I like whimsical! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭cupcake83

Just wanted to say hello since I'm new here!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

cupcake83 wrote: »

welcome!:)

Welcome friend :)

Hi there! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Friend Computer

You're certainly a friendly bunch and seeing as I'm up at these hours so much I think I'll settle here.

You're certainly a friendly bunch and seeing as I'm up at these hours so much I think I'll settle here.

The more the merrier!! :) You can leave your sleeping bag anywhere and help your self to the sandwiches! :D

Welcome to all the newbies! :)

Welcome friend :)

Always room for one more in here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

Only joined Boards last month. I work the night shift in a Killarney hotel, 10pm to 7am. Will enjoy this forum after finding it :)

Subscribed.

dobman88 wrote: »
    Only joined Boards last month. I work the night shift in a Killarney hotel, 10pm to 7am. Will enjoy this forum after finding it :)

Subscribed.

Welcome :)

• Advertisement

Subscribed.

Welcome to the darkness

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

So is it pretty much anything goes here?? (within reason obv)

Subscribed.

Welcome! :)

So is it pretty much anything goes here?? (within reason obv)

Just no praising of the flancer ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I joined boards a few years back, wasn't really on it that much after moving, just started using boards again in the last few weeks..decided to take a peek here and see what the craic was..I like! :) I may stick around! :)

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I joined boards a few years back, wasn't really on it that much after moving, just started using boards again in the last few weeks..decided to take a peek here and see what the craic was..I like! :) I may stick around! :)

Welcome M :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Welcome to the party.

I'm sure you'll have a great time here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

welcome:)

• Advertisement

Do, it's lovely. :)

Welcome!

Advertisement