Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Indiego wrote: »
    yes?
    You know the way you plan on doing Chemistry as an extra subject in 5th Year? Whats the story with the experiments?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    You know the way you plan on doing Chemistry as an extra subject in 5th Year? Whats the story with the experiments?

They don't count as part of your grade I'm pretty sure ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I dont plan on taking the actual exam, so I needn't worry about experiments :P

Probably not the answer you were hoping for, sorry for being unhelpful :L :L

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Hey Kate, It may not be Leaving Cert, but that doesn't mean it's not important. If it wasnt important why would the state be spending millions of euros yearly since 1989?

I think you'll find the state spends tens of millions of Euro on unimportant things, like millions of hours of teaching wasted on Communion and Confirmation, or the Army Reserves, which never actually are or will get used /old and cynical

I dont plan on taking the actual exam, so I needn't worry about experiments :P

Probably not the answer you were hoping for, sorry for being unhelpful :L :L
    Oh really? Would you not give it a go? :)

Ah your grand, no it's just I was thinking of taking Biology as an extra subject during the LC (plenty of time to decide but still) and was just wondering what to do about the experiments! :L

Thanks anywho! XD

• Advertisement

I think you'll find the state spends tens of millions of Euro on unimportant things, like millions of hours of teaching wasted on Communion and Confirmation, or the Army Reserves, which never actually are or will get used /old and cynical

This koala.he speaks the truth.

I wouldn't say money spent on Communion and Confirmation is wasted :/ Faith is an extremely important part of peoples lives. I for one don't have any but have the utmost respect for those who do. I do agree that it's tackled the wrong way in the country but still, something that offers people comfort, happiness and a will to live in extreme cases, is not money wasted :/

Hey, has anybody rated this thread? :) I just did XD

whats with the new tags? Save abbeyleix hospital and malcom x was here? :L

3784e144-7ab9-4103-beb4-8dfae1851ff8.jpg

Where did everyone go ?

• Advertisement

paddyzk wrote: »
    Where did everyone go ?
    My thoughts exactly :L

Im here! :L

Im here! :L
    Well, you were awful quiet.. :)

Well, you were awful quiet.. :)
    Had nothing to say :P

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Just back from the gym. Benched a new PB of 92.5. Felt like this guy.
    ronnie-coleman-chest-workout-266x300.jpg

I have no idea what you just said.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Had nothing to say :P
    Feel free to start a discussion.. :)

Sure :rolleyes:

SChique00 wrote: »
    Thats so random :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭leopard trek

hey :) third year.... nice to meet ye :P im not goin back in the pages to quote ppl. just too many posts ! What are ye all at ? Studying im sure ;D

hey :) third year.... nice to meet ye :P im not goin back in the pages to quote ppl. just too many posts ! What are ye all at ? Studying im sure ;D

Just finished woooo

Just ate a packet of McCoy's Cheddar Cheese and a bowl of jelly and icecream - felt like this guy:

fat-guy-eating-giant-hamburger.jpg

Thats so random :L

IKR? But brilliantly so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭leopard trek

paddyzk wrote: »
    Just finished woooo
    Lucky..Another two hours to do yet ! :O

SChique00 wrote: »
    Just ate a packet of McCoy's Cheddar Cheese and a bowl of jelly and icecream - felt like this guy:

fat-guy-eating-giant-hamburger.jpg
    You think thats bad?
    Today Ive eaten 2 galaxy bars, a packet of refreshers, a packet of Haribo tangfastics, a bowl of jelly and 3 hobnob flapjacks..
    I really shouldnt be left at home alone when theres nice food..
    Also Ive drank like 6 cans of Sprite ><

Im A 2nd Year XD

You think thats bad?
    Today Ive eaten 2 galaxy bars, a packet of refreshers, a packet of Haribo tangfastics, a bowl of jelly and 3 hobnob flapjacks..

But you're blessed with the godsend that is a FAST METABOLISM :p I eat one packet of crisps? I gain ten pounds and my legs turn to flubber :mad: :rolleyes: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

You think thats bad?

Stupid girls and their stupid quick metabolism.

• Advertisement

You think thats bad?
    Ive had like 5 glasses of coke, a self cooked chicken curry and rice, a twix, a packet of malteasers, a dairy milk, two actimels, a tayto sandwich and a can of fanta! :) I too shouldn't be left alone ;)

Advertisement