Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Collar [* Spoilers *]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

how is everybody enjoying this season???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Anyone watching the latest season?....i did a marathon session and find the latest to be quite good, even though they are repeating the same storyline since season 1....the Neal/Peter cat and mouse, a season arc, can Neal truely change or will he always be a criminal?

Least we got an admission that Neal likes being a criminal and takes stuff becuse he can, it'll be interesting if the predicted final 6th season what direction Eastin takes Neal in. Changed man or being true to himself.....

btw.....Rebecca/Bridget Reagan is totally playing Neal!

jenjenten wrote: »
    Anyone watching the latest season?....i did a marathon session and find the latest to be quite good, even though they are repeating the same storyline since season 1....the Neal/Peter cat and mouse, a season arc, can Neal truely change or will he always be a criminal?

Least we got an admission that Neal likes being a criminal and takes stuff becuse he can, it'll be interesting if the predicted final 6th season what direction Eastin takes Neal in. Changed man or being true to himself.....

btw.....Rebecca/Bridget Reagan is totally playing Neal!

I have to say i finding it great. Good thought about rebecca, we will see.
    did you see the promo for the next episode in 3 weeks? looks intense. I know what your saying its a game of cat and mouse , but the stage that peter is in atm is going to be hard to write out of. Going to be good either way.

bpb101 wrote: »
    I have to say i finding it great. Good thought about rebecca, we will see.
    did you see the promo for the next episode in 3 weeks? looks intense. I know what your saying its a game of cat and mouse , but the stage that peter is in atm is going to be hard to write out of. Going to be good either way.

Peter basically told Neal he can never truly trust him or be 100% his friend, and Neal finally realised that Peter will always be trying to catch him. It does seem to be pushing Neal to finally make a call on who he is...or wants to be.

The seaspn arc is veering toward Neal accepting his true conman nature

Peter basically told Neal he can never truly trust him or be 100% his friend, and Neal finally realised that Peter will always be trying to catch him. It does seem to be pushing Neal to finally make a call on who he is...or wants to be.

The seaspn arc is veering toward Neal accepting his true conman nature
    also neal never ever said that he wanted to change his ways. He likes to rob steal and live the high-life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,443 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

What a cracking episode this week. Best twist I've seen in a long long time.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Indeed. Right out of the blue. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Mr E wrote: »
    What a cracking episode this week. Best twist I've seen in a long long time.....

Really?.....fans have called that twist since the start of the season, though its execution and reveal was pretty good....i did see it coming.

The bigger shock imo was Hagan.......:eek: , didnt see that coming. i bet now Neal will play the minxy con at her own game ;)

Season 6 should be the last imo, when Neal overheard Peter telling yer man not to take Neal on as his CI......deffo foreshadowing. I want Neal to go out in a blaze of glory.

Feck Peter and the FBI....pull off his biggest con ever and fly off into the sunset with Kate :D

HOLY CRAP! :eek:

^ there is way more to it now!....i thought she was just a conwoman playing a long con.....but now, i have no feckin clue who she is! :eek:

nooo, only 2 episodes left :'(

• Advertisement

2 episodes left before the finale, so it's 3.

2 episodes left before the finale, so it's 3.
    mea culpa - for once im glad im wrong

Lads and ladies, what do you think will happen tonight?

my heading is spinning!

my heading is spinning!

I'll look forward to watching it later today.

It's getting good. I just hate the break between series. Why should the actors get holidays ???? :)

I was worried that they were going to wrap up the Rebecca storyline in one episode, but based on the last two mins this will carry over for the next two episodes. Rebecca has certainly turned into a very interesting villian!....she might be best the show has had!

You know what they say about a woman scorned....or setup, lol....poor Neal, its not looking good for him in the finale. My thoughts are
    Rebecca escapes and shoots Neal, in the season finale he's lying in a pool of blood half dead

Its deffo been a better and more mapped out season, its had a more defined season arc....and we've gotten to see more of the arc each week. Previous seasons they only touch on the season arc at the start or end of each episode which is mostly a con-of-the-week.

But this season we've had whole episodes dedicated to the season arc....i think having 13 episodes has helped, gave more time for Eastin to write a map it out.

Its up there with season 1 in quality, Briget Regan is gorgeous!....and i think Rebecca did genuinely fall in love with Neal and vice versa. An excellent episode and building to 2 cracking finale eps!.

I was worried that they were going to wrap up the Rebecca storyline in one episode, but based on the last two mins this will carry over for the next two episodes. Rebecca has certainly turned into a very interesting villian!....she might be best the show has had!

You know what they say about a woman scorned....or setup, lol....poor Neal, its not looking good for him in the finale. My thoughts are
    Rebecca escapes and shoots Neal, in the season finale he's lying in a pool of blood half dead

Its deffo been a better and more mapped out season, its had a more defined season arc....and we've gotten to see more of the arc each week. Previous seasons they only touch on the season arc at the start or end of each episode which is mostly a con-of-the-week.

But this season we've had whole episodes dedicated to the season arc....i think having 13 episodes has helped, gave more time for Eastin to write a map it out.

Its up there with season 1 in quality, Briget Regan is gorgeous!....and i think Rebecca did genuinely fall in love with Neal and vice versa. An excellent episode and building to 2 cracking finale eps!.

Right well it's clear that Rebecca escaped but I doubts she shoots Neal . She has had 2 attempts to kill Neal and didn't. She loves he, I think that's rights and that's why she didn't kill him.

What will keep Peter in New York. He set to leave at the end of the season. Neal getting shot would hold him to what 2 espisiodes into season 6 unless its a ahh you must go now or never thing and he wants to stay at the hospital with Neal
    Bit of a reset? No?

Peter gets shot?
    Elisebeth gets shot?

Mozie gets shot,would it hold Peter?not for long

I think were missing the mistry man the guy that held Rebecca, and that art guy parter

I like a few of the con of the week espisiodes as well. They lost a good few viewers about 15% by having it at the later time in the year, and they cut out the winter finale. It was more like an extended half season. I hope they get some back early next summer and trow out a good 16/18 but with Graceland we will be lucky to see 14

oh no!....Mozzie! :( .....since the season finale promo was at the end of the penultimate episode i guess we can discuss it. I knew Rebecca would escape!....acting like a psycho ex girlfriend though! :eek:

:eek: have to say that episode was pretty meg outside of the Rebecca stuff....fillery, lots of screentime wasted. Hopefully the finale delivers?....i wonder if neal will hop on that helicopter with Rebecca or is he conning her?

Once again Peter says he dosent trust Neal and doubts he has changed, he has the power to deny neal his freedom....so i think Neal might bunk off with Rebecca.

Have the final season Peter hunting Neal or summit :)

oh no!....Mozzie! :( .....since the season finale promo was at the end of the penultimate episode i guess we can discuss it. I knew Rebecca would escape!....acting like a psycho ex girlfriend though! :eek:

:eek: have to say that episode was pretty meg outside of the Rebecca stuff....fillery, lots of screentime wasted. Hopefully the finale delivers?....i wonder if neal will hop on that helicopter with Rebecca or is he conning her?

Once again Peter says he dosent trust Neal and doubts he has changed, he has the power to deny neal his freedom....so i think Neal might bunk off with Rebecca.

Have the final season Peter hunting Neal or summit :)
    what will hold peter in dc is the question. The last few seconds will be what keeps him. I say neal will jump on the heli, but will not run away, (ie , will con her).
    Id say this will end with a 12 Gauge to Rebbecca ( Rebbecca will be shot with peters shotgun)
    This will end the Rebbecca story,
    wait, maybe it wont and thats what will stop peter moving .
    I dont know , Looking Mad Forward to it:D

And let 6 months of pain and misery start friday

• Advertisement

And let 6 months of pain and misery start friday

i'll bet my first born this will be the final (6th) season as well, :( , Bomber's movie career is blowing up and he's in demand.

i'll bet my first born this will be the final (6th) season as well, :( , Bomber's movie career is blowing up and he's in demand.
    i would say they will get a 7th out of him. he making 110,000 a year. he's one of the highest paid tv actors.
    http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2012/08/tv-guide-reveals-tvs-highest-paid-stars-the-soap-opera-edition

id say its more than money though, Id said he really like to do the show

what you can do , i can do better.
    Learn how Rebbecca got out of jail. Before you look , think

also

I think the finale left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

Good opening - Moz poisoned (his delirium was very funny), race against time to get diamond, clever treasure hunt to recover diamond. Happy days. Then it fell apart.

After such a great (and clever) season, the resolution to the main story was limp - I kept expecting Rebecca to jump and escape, but she gave up. Forward momentum on the main story hit a brick wall. Neil stuck in the FBI, Peter decided to stay, Elle is leaving (I assume Tiffani is leaving the show?) - Then we have a shoe-horned cliffhanger that came out of the blue and was a bit MEH.

Hopefully it's a lead-in to a new full story arc and that it won't be wrapped up with a nice red bow by the end of the season opener.

I think the finale left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

Good opening - Moz poisoned (his delirium was very funny), race against time to get diamond, clever treasure hunt to recover diamond. Happy days. Then it fell apart.

After such a great (and clever) season, the resolution to the main story was limp - I kept expecting Rebecca to jump and escape, but she gave up. Forward momentum on the main story hit a brick wall. Neil stuck in the FBI, Peter decided to stay, Elle is leaving (I assume Tiffani is leaving the show?) - Then we have a shoe-horned cliffhanger that came out of the blue and was a bit MEH.

Hopefully it's a lead-in to a new full story arc and that it won't be wrapped up with a nice red bow by the end of the season opener.
    Well , i can see what your saying. It looks like that they just trew in a cliffhanger.But it has to have some connection.If you look at the anklet at the end , it was not cut off it was but rather it was taken off.
    From the way the new guy spoke. He is going to kill neal. However, he must want neal for something first.I doubt Tiffini is leaving the show. She might be pregnant again.

Well , i can see what your saying. It looks like that they just trew in a cliffhanger.But it has to have some connection.If you look at the anklet at the end , it was not cut off it was but rather it was taken off.
    From the way the new guy spoke. He is going to kill neal. However, he must want neal for something first.I doubt Tiffini is leaving the show. She might be pregnant again.

I would say yer man that kidnapped Neal wants him to do a job....based on season 5 overall and that end its pretty obvious the series will end where it started.

Neal gets shafted again and again, he cant leave his conman past behind....so he says, screw it!.....i'll go all in and pull off a huge heist/con in the series finale.

Neal will call Peter on the phone from a private jet flying off to some tropical island and Peter sayiing i'll never stop trying to catch you.....cut to Neal looking a bit glum and we see alex and they klink champane glasses.

The End.....fade to black! :)

I would say yer man that kidnapped Neal wants him to do a job....based on season 5 overall and that end its pretty obvious the series will end where it started.

Neal gets shafted again and again, he cant leave his conman past behind....so he says, screw it!.....i'll go all in and pull off a huge heist/con in the series finale.

Neal will call Peter on the phone from a private jet flying off to some tropical island and Peter sayiing i'll never stop trying to catch you.....cut to Neal looking a bit glum and we see alex and they klink champane glasses.

The End.....fade to black! :)

I would say that when the end unfortunately comes , Jeff will do the end right. he wont leave it half way through a season with no end. I would love to see alex more. She was the best actress of neals love interest and the hottest one . Id say alex still loves neal, but the gps is holding them back

Anybody any thoughts of when season 6 will start
    Lets try and get a good bit of news info in the coming month about season 6, news interviews. The really early promos that just show highlights from last season ect.
    This thread always seems to die for a few months at a time

^ i tink they start filming new seasons in New in April or May....it haent been renewed yet though has it?

^ i tink they start filming new seasons in New in April or May....it haent been renewed yet though has it?
    No word , but id say so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,751 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Advertisement