Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

There's stoopid and then there's this guy!

Options
  • 09-01-2015 6:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭

Couldn't sleep and was watching prank videos on youtube. Saw this and just couldn't believe that someone thinks this is great craic.

The lad who pulled the gun should have shot him, would have served him right! Lad probably would have got jail for being black and in the USA.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

There are actually countless people just waiting for one of these stupid prank channels to get shot and killed.

"IT'S A PRANK BRO, IT'S A PRANK. BRO, BRO IT'S A PRANK!"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Brandishing is a crime in most states.

This guy is a complete tool who should never ever be allowed to own a gun, airsoft replica or pointy stick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

id say the lad who ran off on his moth didn't get breakfast in bed either lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

MadsL wrote: »
    Brandishing is a crime in most states.

This guy is a complete tool who should never ever be allowed to own a gun, airsoft replica or pointy stick.

Tend to agree.

I like pranks which are clever and ultimately funny to both sides when they realise what happened.

the above is about as funny as pulling a girl off the street and into a van "as a joke". there's no laughing that off.

If this happened to me then when I am told about it that guy is getting kicked in the nuts. Hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,408 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

mynamejeff wrote: »
    id say the lad who ran off on his moth didn't get breakfast in bed either lol

Left her for dead...literally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The guy even looks like a stereotypical douchebag.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

The prankster goes 'Yo, yo it's a prank' while walking confidently towards the apparently armed man.

Yeah right.

FAKE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

He says the most frightening thing that has happened to him is having a gun pulled on him while he is doing the exact same for a prank. Im sure the police would have been there quick enough if it was real.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Look up clown prank its great.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

This crowd do less coontish pranks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

AH -> CVPL

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Skip to 33secs to see some "prankster" getting what he deserves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭BehindTheScenes

hmmm maybe I just don't get the humour, the extremes they go to are just crazy. Whereas Remi gaillard is hillarious but it's not serious acts he's performing.

Maybe I'm just an analog guy in a digital world.:o

Advertisement