Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best artist/shop for Celtic knotwork sleeve

Options
  • 23-03-2015 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Howdy all!
    Long time lurker here. I am thinking of getting a full or 3/4 length sleeve done as per the titel. I really like the idea of something like MikeSleeve.jpg or
    wonderful-celtic-sleeve-tattoo-design.jpg
    or
    Irish-Sleeve-Tattoos-1.jpg
    and I was wondering if anyone here would know of the best place to turn to. I am based in Galway but dont mind travelling for the right artist. T.I.A.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Ross Nagle in All Star in Limerick has done some lovely Celtic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭johnybean

Thanks for that, was just looking at his stuff there on the website. Beautiful artwork, didn't see any celtic stuff on his Instagram, might drop him an email and see what he says.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I think Paul O'Rourke in Allstar would be a better option then Ross, he does a lot of tribal and celtic stuff

Advertisement