Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Another best GPS available thread

• 03-01-2014 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,823 ✭✭✭✭

So it will be my first GPS but I like having the best possible for the budget of 350 euro

I would like a big screen
    Life time maps included
    Bluetooth for my phone
    superb maps
    Possibly a good resolution on the screen
    user friendly interface
    etc

I dont want to use my phone so that is a no go and Im open to garmin or tom tom

Any suggestions please

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

All your requirements are pretty much standard , with the exception of screen size.
    Agin my advice is stick with TomTom or Garmin

Advertisement