Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NFL DRAFT 2012

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,486 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Hazys wrote: »
    With the 2 LB picks and no DL picks (Jones prob can play DE in the 4-3, but looks like an OLB in 3-4)...Pats making a shift back to 3-4?
    I think thats been pretty clear for a while now. Long before the draft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

I just know that pick will work out. No way Bill would have traded up without a thorough evaluation and referral from old pal Nick Saban. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,297 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Two tremendous defensive picks from the Patriots. They still need secondary help but great picks regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Was going for Rueben Randle for the Texans. Thought they would of at least went offence.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

HigginsJ wrote: »
    is that all :rolleyes:[/QUOT

2 2nd rounders is all thats left in the draft for the Pats?

Ok so Giants looking that they will be able to pick choice 2 out of the 3 of Cordy Glenn, Peter Konz or Jonathan Martin.

Jeez if Cordy Glenn fell to us i'd be delighted

• Advertisement

Packers have been brilliant in the draft under McCarthy and co. Perry was hugley underrated by the draftniks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Trade up, Vikings 2nd and a 4th for Ravens no.29 pick

Just thinking there, the Patriots done a lot of work with Courtney Upshaw. Everyone and their aunty is aware of that and others might be afraid to draft him now. Wouldn't surprise me if he fell to us in the second round. It would be a grand case of Belichick smoke and mirrors.:D

Harrison Smith is an awesome player, great pick by the Vikings imo.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Just thinking there, the Patriots done a lot of work with Courtney Upshaw. Everyone and their aunty is aware of that and others might be afraid to draft him now. Wouldn't surprise me if he fell to us in the second round. It would be a grand case of Belichick smoke and mirrors.:D

Was just wondering about Upshaw

Would he fit in Giants 4-3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Harrison Smith, freaking delighted!

Got both my Vikings picks right in the draft your teams thread

Delighted with the players left for the Giants to pick.

Courtney Upshaw, Jerel Worthy, Cordy Glenn or Jonathan Martin and I go to bed happy

Jesus, huge reach by the 49ers. He was great on my college fantasy football team, but I much preferred Jones, Sanu and Jeffery as prospects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

eagle eye wrote: »

We have sooooo many good quality young LBs i dont think we could have anymore and have them make the roster.

Looks like Bucs were serious about getting a RB.

Well that sorta confirms that they were after Richardson. Kudos to the Browns.

Right, the moment we've all been waiting for...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

17 sacks in one game...thats mental!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :mad:

Are you kidding me

FFS

Wilson

:mad:

WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NSDFPBI3RN3O

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Realy?

With all that Oline talent still on the board

RB makes sense but I didn't think Wilson would be drafted nearly that high. He is class though.

Goodnight all, see you tomorrow evening I presume.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,437 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Round one in the books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

NFL Network did a super job tonight

Didn't like the ESPN coverage much when I switched over

Got 8 picks right with 1230 points on the NFL Mock Draft. Happy with that considering how mental that round was.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Just back from a draft party, delighted to get Cox. Pats had a great 1st round as well. LOL LOL LOL Seatle tho. I don't care if other teams had him rated as a top 15 pick, one dimensional and horrible character issues = bust.

Imo, best picks in order were DeCastro, Kirkpatrick and Coples, with the worst being Irvin, Weeden, Brockers, Jenkins and McClellin. The rest of them look just about right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

HigginsJ wrote: »
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :mad:

Are you kidding me

FFS

Wilson

:mad:

Yeah but we lined ourselves with BPA and you could sense RB may start flying off that board in the second round.

Advertisement