Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Snowie wrote: »
    hey snow need love

<3

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

The snow is gone in Blackrock... My wrist is soooooo sore :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Pembily wrote: »

orly

bluewolf wrote: »

orly
    Huh??

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

What happened your wrist?
    (Drav- no.)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

(Drav- no.)

She wanted to make some more white stuff??? :pac:

Nooooo I didn't, I fell last night at my Christmas party and sprained it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

(Drav- no.)

No what?

First thing i was thinking was excessive tapping (on a keyboard...)

I've *ahem* suffered with that meself a bit before.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Huh??

oh really
    i was implying it was from dodgy reasons :D

ah no im sorry to hear you sprained it though xx

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I reckon she missed the bed when pouncing on some unsuspecting prey* from the top of the wardrobe.. :D

*young impressionable innocent male office newbie she plied with alcohol

• Advertisement

I am the newbie :p I was well behaved.

I am the newbie :p I was well behaved.

Yet managed to sprain yer wrist.. uhuh!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Ah jaysus ya poor thing :(

Drav you know exactly what I meant :p

Thanks Sav, you're the only nice one! Eh I was well behaved, the boy was home...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

A wee touch of snow here just up the road from Blackrock in D18, not much though, but still decided to drive to work rather than trying to Torvill and Dean my way by walking on the footpaths. Only a light dusting though thankfully.

After the past two years we've had, anyone wanting more snow this year should f*** off to the north pole and not come back.

I'm purposely not going near the weather forum this time though. The last two years we were 2 or 3 weeks into the snow with it not disappearing and there were people wishing for more :mad:. I really couldn't understand their mentality at all. I guess they must live in a big mansion and never have to leave it, unlike the rest of us who have to go out to work and such.

G-Money wrote: »
    A wee touch of snow here just up the road from Blackrock in D18, not much though, but still decided to drive to work rather than trying to Torvill and Dean my way by walking on the footpaths. Only a light dusting though thankfully.

After the past two years we've had, anyone wanting more snow this year should f*** off to the north pole and not come back.

I'm purposely not going near the weather forum this time though. The last two years we were 2 or 3 weeks into the snow with it not disappearing and there were people wishing for more :mad:. I really couldn't understand their mentality at all. I guess they must live in a big mansion and never have to leave it, unlike the rest of us who have to go out to work and such.

Ahh whist you.. :D

I bought 2 nice new pairs of Columbia boots just for the occasion.

*starts singing* "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snnnnooooooooooowwwww!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Car was frozen over this morning - 0 or 1 degrees down here in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Lots of sonw up here. It'll probably melt though, it's a nice day.

Still, glad I have nowhere to be but under this blanket with some tea and tunes.

Where did everyone go??? Been dead in here all afternoon.. :confused::confused:

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Where did everyone go??? Been dead in here all afternoon.. :confused::confused:

i was eating my book
    i want a new one

• Advertisement

I was watching day-time tv... My wrist is super super sore!

I was watching day-time tv... My wrist is super super sore!

so would mine be if i were watching daytime tv, changing channels constantly to find something half decent!!

hope it gets better soon though. have you done anything for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Why change channels when you can just leave Maury on?

So hungry, had next to nothing to eat today, dunno what I'll end up getting :pac:

I don't actually have a tv I was using the rte player! I'm icing and taking drugs... I'm sooooo bored!

I don't actually have a tv

11-hipster-ariel.jpg

:confused:

im a bit bored too

do i re-read a book
    or play skyrim
    or ... i duno, watch a dvd again

:confused:
    Hipster/artsy tool type. For not having a telly. :pac:
    bluewolf wrote: »
    im a bit bored too

do i re-read a book
    or play skyrim
    or ... i duno, watch a dvd again
    You could always get a life or something. I'd love to be the kind of person who had suggestions for fun things to do. :pac:

i have a life
    i'm enjoying some down time :cool:

• Advertisement

God no just broke when we moved in and haven't bothered...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement