Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hijab, Niqab or Nothing interview

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭oceanclub

dead one wrote: »
    oceanclub, leave it you wont find such propganda in any other newpapers. Don't waste your time. If you insist than i will provide

Ah brilliant, so there's absolutely no news resource you consider accurate. (Other than the Koran, I presume.)

BTW, can a moderator tell me if anti-Semitism breaches the posting guidelines?

P.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭dead one

oceanclub wrote: »
    Ah brilliant, so there's absolutely no news resource you consider accurate. (Other than the Koran, I presume.)

BTW, can a moderator tell me if anti-Semitism breaches the posting guidelines?

P.
    See, ocean club, If i tell you Bible is wrong or Corrupted, the words don't carry weight in my mouth. If a christian says Bible is corrupted then that thing carries weight. Same theory applies upon Newpaper.. You are telling stories from Jew boy's mouth against Palestine. who would believe those stories... think for a moment.

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭pancuronium

hiya pancuronium
    do you think that i lied, or i am liar, I spoke truth and truth is quite bitter to accept.. You can see movies of Muslim countries. Even those movies don't represent islam, but due to infulence islam in the region, movie makers hesitate to put sex scene in their movies.
    The women doesn't represent Christianity and we believe Bible was once word of God. The teaching of Jesus was Islam and he was one of the messenger of God. If you see the reality, you will find most Christian women (including the women in the picture) don't, and many don't take other guideline of the Bible (against pre-marital sex, adultery, etc) literally either. However, there do seem to be a increasing no of Christian women out there who are committed to following the Bible as it is written. Below are some webpages

According to the Scriptures: Headcovering
    Biblical Headcovering: The Scarf of Hidden Power
    Christian Women's Headcovering Directory
    Headcoverings and the Christian Woman
    Is a Woman's Hair Her Only Covering?
    Let Her Be Veiled
    Modesty and Christian Living in the 90s
    My Testimony Regarding the Headcovering
    Nigerian Catholics told to be modest
    No Such Custom?
    On the Covering of Heads
    She Maketh Herself Headcoverings
    Should Christian Women Wear a Headcovering?
    The Biblical Practice of Headcovering
    The Christian Modesty
    The Christian Veiling
    The Headcoverings of Sisters
    The Rites of Submission
    The Significance of the Christian Woman's Veiling
    The Veil
    Women's Headcovering and the Glory of God

I don't call you a liar I say you’re WRONG in your statement and again I quote:

"You see this is cheating, she is cheating other people by making her look artificial.. This is shallowness... You can hire her for strip club... You can make her girlfriend... You can do whatever you want with.... Why??? because she doesn't know who is she...... She doesn't know what is status in her society... "

I certainly never said that this woman represents Christianity nor brought Christianity into the equation as again I have little knowledge of this subject, what I was saying in layman’s terms was YOUR WRONG IN YOUR THINKING AND YOUR WRONG IN YOUR BELIEFE OF IRISH / MUSLIM / EUROPEAN / WOMEN IN GENERAL.

Just because a woman does not agree with your opinion / belief / interpretation of Islam etc gives you zero rights to treat or speak of her in the way did above. This is Ireland and women have exactly the same rights as you do in this society it’s not “QUITE BITTER” as you state above but in truth FACT!

AND IN IRELAND THIS IS THE TRUTH AND YES IN THIS CONTEXT THE TRUTH IS QUITE BITTER DO YOU NOT AGREE?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭brimal

hiya ocean club...
    your gave me link of "new york times" but you forget who owns new york news---The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, & the Washington Post.
    ...These three paper are in Jewish hands.. Suzberger family also owns, through the New York Times Co. 36 other newspapers; twelve magazines, including McCall's and Family Circle..."
    Now, you also know Israel Palestine crisis.. You think Jew boys will tell us truth about real situation in Palestine.. infact whole state of Isreal is illegal at that land... think for a moment... who knows jew boys are telling truth, who knows whether they planted these tapes or not... like i said, It's cultural issue, Afghan are straightforward when it comes to family ritual... The news in newyork time is nothing but jew boy propganda to legitimize their doing in public... it's old hyena tactics...

Above case is clear propaganda, even in the book of lies you will find truth...

Good question, right if that is case, then i don't use women to create sex scenes... The same sex scene which are corrupting the imagination of youth... Thinks for a moment, it's not me, its liberal mindset like you... Are you not aware of your media.... why are they banning hijab, the reason is simple because it makes women feel what they are, and liberal like you don't want women should feel what are they.... See, it's dangerous for their business if all women start wearing hijab and boycotting their product... They are using women in the name of freedom... To flourish their business, they have been corrupting the most beautiful element of life i.e, the women.. See, the irony in your own question....what you think is completely is reverse to real world..

So if these newspapers were owned by Muslims would they be equally as suspicious? Or is it because they are Jews?

I'm not sure if it's because English isn't your first language, or you are completely ignorant (and it could very well be this option, considering your stance on women), but the term 'Jew boy' is considered derogatory towards Jews.

I don't call you a liar I say you’re WRONG in your statement and again I quote:

what I was saying in layman’s terms was YOUR WRONG IN YOUR THINKING AND YOUR WRONG IN YOUR BELIEFE OF IRISH / MUSLIM / EUROPEAN / WOMEN IN GENERAL. [/COLOR]

AND IN IRELAND THIS IS THE TRUTH AND YES IN THIS CONTEXT THE TRUTH IS QUITE BITTER DO YOU NOT AGREE?
    hiya pancuronium.
    then prove me wrong. i ain't attacking on characters of all European women... As i know five fingers aren't equal. I am saying, it is very easy to have girl friend in western countries. You can't date them etc. Why because they represent themselves in a cheated way... by displaying their parts and by artificially presenting them to others... Tell: if am and wrong. Mark hamil and all other of you have ignored my point... Why are sex scenes common in westren movies ..... The same scenes which are corrupting the natural scenes of society... Who watch these movies, your youth and what do you think what they learn from these movies and media.... and did i use the name Irish, i am talking about general western society.
    brimal wrote: »
    So if these newspapers were owned by Muslims would they be equally as suspicious? Or is it because they are Jews?

I'm not sure if it's because English isn't your first language, or you are completely ignorant (and it could very well be this option, considering your stance on women), but the term 'Jew boy' is considered derogatory towards Jews.
    hiya brimal
    It's native rivalry. You didn't get my point. Jew boys want Palestine and they are full of bias about Palestinian people. So why should i believe in them that they are telling truth. You said,"if these newspapers were owned by Muslims".... Did muslims own any illegal land as jews boys...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

See, ocean club, If i tell you Bible is wrong or Corrupted, the words don't carry weight in my mouth. If a christian says Bible is corrupted then that thing carries weight. Same theory applies upon Newpaper.. You are telling stories from Jew boy's mouth against Palestine. who would believe those stories... think for a moment.

P.

If your words wouldn't carry weight when you say that the bible is wrong or corrupted, then should your words carry any weight when you say that newspapers are wrong or corrupted.

hiya pancuronium.
    then prove me wrong. i ain't attacking on characters of all European women... As i know five fingers aren't equal. I am saying, it is very easy to have girl friend in western countries. You can't date them etc. Why because they represent themselves in a cheated way... by displaying their parts and by artificially presenting them to others...

Which is exactly the same case with the hijab. Head scarves are artificial. No girl comes from the womb with her head covered.
    Tell: if am and wrong. Mark hamil and all other of you have ignored my point... Why are sex scenes common in westren movies ..... The same scenes which are corrupting the natural scenes of society... Who watch these movies, your youth and what do you think what they learn from these movies and media.... and did i use the name Irish, i am talking about general western society.

Firstly, films with sex scenes are not allowed to be sold to youths, that what the age rating is for. Secondly, sex happens in real life, so why should we pretend that it doesn't in our movies? Sex is not some dirty act that should never be spoken of in public, and for some of people, its even that private of an act. Lastly, youths dont need help being corrupted in this way, their god given puberty does that for them.
    hiya brimal
    It's native rivalry. You didn't get my point. Jew boys want Palestine and they are full of bias about Palestinian people. So why should i believe in them that they are telling truth. You said,"if these newspapers were owned by Muslims".... Did muslims own any illegal land as jews boys...

Constantly using the phrase "jew boys" just makes you look full of bias and makes me question why we should believe anything you say. Even assuming that article is biased, do you really believe that there aren't muslims out their who have somehow convinced themselves that their honour killings are somehow justified by muslim teaching?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Any more use of the term "jew boys" will result in a weeks vacation. Please remember the charter when posting. Thanks.

Hobbes wrote: »
    Any more use of the term "jew boys" will result in a weeks vacation. Please remember the charter when posting. Thanks.
    hiya hobbes,
    What charter says, if someone uses propaganda against Islam, i mean i ain't good with English, could you please remind me in few lines, I wouldn't forget this.

It says you use the report post function if someone is breaking the charter. It also says not to discuss the charter on threads as it derails the thread. End of this line of discussion here, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

hiya meglome, it's interesting to see that you have no desire to insult me yet you mentioned it, Do you think i am insulting you, Is truth insulting to you. Am i not speaking truth. Do women in your society not look sex dolls. Ask to yourself, what your youth is doing in colleges and universities. Who is brainwashing them against status of Women. Is that Dead one.

I wanted to be direct but not insult you. You do offend me a bit with your sweeping generalisations and I suppose that you fail to understand that they are sweeping generalisations. I have no issue with truth should I hear it. Some women in this society do look like sex dolls... some. That's a price of a free society. I'd still rather that to a society where many people have to pretend to be something they are not. Or worse are not permitted freedom as they happen not to be men.
    Five finger aren't equal. People aren't the same all over the world, when you say people are same you are saying five finger are equal which isn't true.

Well I can only tell you what I experienced myself first hand. Environments change but people are the same. Sure they may not look the same but they are the same otherwise. A little read about DNA would confirm that for you.
    h
    I ain't saying muslim countries are better than western countries. Majority of these countries are inspired by western culture. Due to western invasion into these countries, these countries have lost their true islamic culture. A culture which preserves rights of Woman. Take example of saudia, saudis are ruled by dictators, there is dictatorship in saudia, that's why what they implement in their country, has got nothing to do with Islam. Islam is quran and the way given by Prophet Muhammad. A person who is muslim and not following Islam. He doesn't represent Islam at all.

The western world learned an awful lot from Islamic cultures. Should I now believe we have lost our 'true' culture? Cultures have evolved since the beginning of time. The ones which haven't have failed.
    Many Islamic countries could be described as authoritarian.
    "The Noble Qur'an - Al-Ahzab 33:59

O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils)* all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

*the arabic word here is Jalabeeb (plural of Jalbaab), which is the loose outer garment that covers all a woman's body. It says here to use the Jalabeeb to cover all, and scholars say this means to use it to cover her head (agree upon by all scholars) and her face (agreed by many scholars, not all) and one or both eyes, in order for it to be known that she is a free woman and so not to be exposed to any harm."

So does it say when or how often they have to draw their cloaks?

If your words wouldn't carry weight when you say that the bible is wrong or corrupted, then should your words carry any weight when you say that newspapers are wrong or corrupted.
    Hiya mark
    You didn't understand, I ain't saying anyone to believe in my words. See, Oceanclub wants me to believe in something, and i said, why would i believe? Now understand that quote in this context.
    Which is exactly the same case with the hijab. Head scarves are artificial. No girl comes from the womb with her head covered.
    then you didn't answer i am asking again. Is it moral to wear dress or cloth. Where does this idea of covering parts came from. why is it shame to be naked in public.
    Firstly, films with sex scenes are not allowed to be sold to youths, that what the age rating is for. Secondly, sex happens in real life, so why should we pretend that it doesn't in our movies? Sex is not some dirty act that should never be spoken of in public, and for some of people, its even that private of an act. Lastly, youths dont need help being corrupted in this way, their god given puberty does that for them.
    you must be kidding. It's business, business is to profit, not to morals. I mean in business it's profit which matters. Who knows these business men follow morals, on the other hand, they don't follow moral in making of these movies. Who said sex is dirty. Sex is dirty when it is uncontrollable.
    Constantly using the phrase "jew boys" just makes you look full of bias and makes me question why we should believe anything you say. Even assuming that article is biased, do you really believe that there aren't muslims out their who have somehow convinced themselves that their honour killings are somehow justified by muslim teaching?
    Yes i am full of bias against those who are full of bias against muslims. Honor killing is cultural issue, I have already given you example of Afghanistan.

meglome wrote: »
    I wanted to be direct but not insult you. You do offend me a bit with your sweeping generalisations and I suppose that you fail to understand that they are sweeping generalisations. I have no issue with truth should I hear it. Some women in this society do look like sex dolls... some. That's a price of a free society. I'd still rather that to a society where many people have to pretend to be something they are not. Or worse are not permitted freedom as they happen not to be men.
    The price of a free society in the name of freedom of woman. If it is then what is this hyena tactic. I mean, western societies /business men use a trap "Freedom of women" to slave womankind. Is that free society. It is same as Mice actually do like cheese, that often works on traps... Women like freedom and let us put the freedom on trap to enslave womankind.
    Well I can only tell you what I experienced myself first hand. Environments change but people are the same. Sure they may not look the same but they are the same otherwise. A little read about DNA would confirm that for you.
    But evolution says, our ancestors were monkey once. Is evolution wrong
    So does it say when or how often they have to draw their cloaks?
    So what? Is it wrong

I mean, western societies /business men use a trap "Freedom of women" to slave womankind... It is same as Mice actually do like cheese, that often works on traps...

Awesome; I'm getting that put on a t-shirt for the missus.

P.

Awesome; I'm getting that put on a t-shirt for the missus.

P.
    will it stop advertisement of Parts. See, i tell you it's double trap, Media uses freedom of women as a trap to slave woman kind... and then uses the parts of women to slave mankind. I mean, no sex scene in movies, no business and people like ocean club are limited to their own families. They enjoy by watching other's sister naked.

business and people like ocean club [....] enjoy by watching other's sister naked.

I'm confused; I don't have a sister.

P.

I'm confused; I don't have a sister.

P.
    i ain't talking about your personal sisters. Do you not consider other women as sisters or you consider them as sex dolls. I mean, women who do sex scene in films. Do you not feel shame by watching those scene or you enjoy those women like they are doing a great service to humanity.

Do you not consider other women as sisters or you consider them as sex dolls.

Wouldn't that include one's wife, which makes it incest?

P.

Wouldn't that include one's wife, which makes it incest?

P.
    i ain't talking about your family, i am talking women as general, it excludes your wife. Are all women your wife?:eek:

i ain't taking about your family, i am talking women as general, it exclude your wife. Are all women your wife?:eek:

No, but I think you'll find my wife is a woman.

P.

• Advertisement

No, but I think you'll find my wife is a woman.

P.
    i respect your wife, you respect your wife, Isn't it What i Meant all the women in the world should be respected not humiliated in form advertisement-- in forms sex scene --

Hiya mark
    You didn't understand, I ain't saying anyone to believe in my words. See, Oceanclub wants me to believe in something, and i said, why would i believe? Now understand that quote in this context.

No, you said why should you believe a newspaper that is owned by jews, as this, according to your own words, implies an automatic bias against Palestinians. But why should we believe you when you say there is a bias there?
    then you didn't answer i am asking again. Is it moral to wear dress or cloth. Where does this idea of covering parts came from. why is it shame to be naked in public.

Its not shameful for everyone, and everyone who does feel shame will feel a different amount of shame depending on the body part on display.
    you must be kidding. It's business, business is to profit, not to morals. I mean in business it's profit which matters. Who knows these business men follow morals, on the other hand, they don't follow moral in making of these movies. Who said sex is dirty. Sex is dirty when it is uncontrollable.

What has any of this got to do with my points? You claimed is what our youth who watch these scenes, but I pointed out that we have legally enforced age restrictions on our movies to prevent this. You said that these sex scenes are corrupting us, but I pointed out that sex happens in real life, to most normal people its not automatically considered a dirty act, so why should we pretend that it doesn't in our films? Why do you think that sex is corrupting? Why do you think that youths, of any nation, need any help being sexually interested in the opposite sex? Why do you think that sex scenes in movies make sex uncontrollable?
    Yes i am full of bias against those who are full of bias against muslims. Honor killing is cultural issue, I have already given you example of Afghanistan.

But as Oceanclub pointed out, the muslims who fall afoul of this cultural issue seem to think that they are religiously justified. Do you see how it wouldn't be very hard for someone to bastardise what you say about women and how they should dress and be honourable and come up with honour killings?

The price of a free society in the name of freedom of woman. If it is then what is this hyena tactic. I mean, western societies /business men use a trap "Freedom of women" to slave womankind. Is that free society. It is same as Mice actually do like cheese, that often works on traps... Women like freedom and let us put the freedom on trap to enslave womankind.

I think you need to put this through a translator again, as it doesn't say what you seem to think it says.
    But evolution says, our ancestors were monkey once. Is evolution wrong

Evolution doesn't say that. It would be nice if you when you were going to deny the fact of evolution that you could at least get what evolution says about humans right.

i respect your wife, you respect your wife, Isn't it What i Meant all the women in the world should be respected not humiliated in form advertisement-- in forms sex scene --

Many women don't see the humiliation in dressing seductively, dancing provocatively or even participating in sex scenes in movies. Maybe you shouldn't be getting humiliated on their behalf?

I don't think either of you are going to agree. Can you at least agree to disagree so the thread stops going around in circles?

No, you said why should you believe a newspaper that is owned by jews, as this, according to your own words, implies an automatic bias against Palestinians. But why should we believe you when you say there is a bias there?
    See, it's simple you don't believe in my words and i never said, my words are gospel. Similarly, tell ocean club i ain't going to believe because his stories are full of bias
    Its not shameful for everyone, and everyone who does feel shame will feel a different amount of shame depending on the body part on display.
    Why?? because they are brainwashed about concept of shame. What is purpose of showing these things in public. i mean: Is sex scenes necessary in movies or movies will appear incomplete without these scenes.
    What has any of this got to do with my points? You claimed is what our youth who watch these scenes, but I pointed out that we have legally enforced age restrictions on our movies to prevent this. You said that these sex scenes are corrupting us, but I pointed out that sex happens in real life, to most normal people its not automatically considered a dirty act, so why should we pretend that it doesn't in our films? Why do you think that sex is corrupting? Why do you think that youths, of any nation, need any help being sexually interested in the opposite sex? Why do you think that sex scenes in movies make sex uncontrollable?
    The point is government/laws can't control sea of desires in youth. Desires follow no rules when they become hungry. I said, sex is corruption in the mind of a child, who doesn't know anything about sex. Some things require time to understand if you enforce those thing too early then it is dangerous. The consequence with which your society is suffering. See, point is very simple, it's very easy to bribe desires and what bribes desires is sex. Movies maker put these scene for business but as a result it completely destroy mind of youth / society. You feel no shame or different amount of shame, Isn't it corruption in concept of shame.
    But as Oceanclub pointed out, the muslims who fall afoul of this cultural issue seem to think that they are religiously justified. Do you see how it wouldn't be very hard for someone to bastardise what you say about women and how they should dress and be honourable and come up with honour killings?
    religion says.
    Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, we have given his heir authority (to demand qisas or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the Law). (17:33)
    So with this verse how can one think that they are religiously justified.... See if people think wrong then you should blame people and their culture don't bring religion to show your hatred against religion. honesty is always best policy. Honor killing is cutural issues, Afghans feel shame if their daughter / sister / mother violate their family rituals. You make girlfriend, It isn't act of no shame for you but on the other hand it is shame for an pure afghan to have girlfriend rather he would like to honor girl by making her his wife. I mean pure afghan aren't hypocrite. They are extreme in their harted but they are extreme in love. The difference between concept of shame and honor is varies from culture to culture. You feel honor in some thing else and afghan feels honor in something else. Again it is culture issue.
    I think you need to put this through a translator again, as it doesn't say what you seem to think it says.
    It's philosophy you can make one thosand meaning, each will fit on my theory.
    Evolution doesn't say that. It would be nice if you when you were going to deny the fact of evolution that you could at least get what evolution says about humans right.
    Evolution is creation theory for religion of atheism. Atheism tells there is evidence which supports God.... .All life emerges from non intelligence source without any intelligent cause. Some part of humanity, were once chimps.

Many women don't see the humiliation in dressing seductively, dancing provocatively or even participating in sex scenes in movies. Maybe you shouldn't be getting humiliated on their behalf?
    That's corruption in concept of humiliation. The concept changes with corruption in mind. Heart gets sickness with increase in time. What corrupt minds!!!
    1. sex scenes
    2. girl friends/boyfriends
    3. Society/culture
    :)

See, it's simple you don't believe in my words and i never said, my words are gospel. Similarly, tell ocean club i ain't going to believe because his stories are full of bias

But why should we believe you when you say that he is full of bias?
    Why?? because they are brainwashed about concept of shame. What is purpose of showing these things in public. i mean: Is sex scenes necessary in movies or movies will appear incomplete without these scenes.

Or its because shame is an entirely human invention, without objective measure. Not everyone feels shame about the same things, or in the same ways. As for why have sex in movies? Why not? Sex happens in real life, why pretend it doesn't in movies?
    The point is government/laws can't control sea of desires in youth. Desires follow no rules when they become hungry. I said, sex is corruption in the mind of a child, who doesn't know anything about sex. Some things require time to understand if you enforce those thing too early then it is dangerous. The consequence with which your society is suffering. See, point is very simple, it's very easy to bribe desires and what bribes desires is sex. Movies maker put these scene for business but as a result it completely destroy mind of youth / society. You feel no shame or different amount of shame, Isn't it corruption in concept of shame.

The minds of youths need no help to be corrupted with sex, as I said before that comes from their god-given puberty. If you are so afraid of youths being corrupted by sex in movies then maybe they should be educated about sex in an open and honest manner before they see any movies?
    religion says.
    Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, we have given his heir authority (to demand qisas or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the Law). (17:33)
    So with this verse how can one think that they are religiously justified....

The "except for just cause bit". Define "just cause" as defending your honour and lo and behold you get honour killings. I'm not saying I agree with it, but there is a lack of specificity that allows for it.
    It's philosophy you can make one thosand meaning, each will fit on my theory.

Philosophy usually isn't so blatantly self contradicting. You cant enslave someone with freedom.
    Evolution is creation theory for religion of atheism. Atheism tells there is evidence which supports God.... .All life emerges from non intelligence source without any intelligent cause. Some part of humanity, were once chimps.

Nope, still wrong, and now wrong about calling atheism a religion. Evolution has never said that humans where once chimps (it says that humans and chimps have a common ancestor) and atheism isn't a religion (do I even need to explain why?).

That's corruption in concept of humiliation. The concept changes with corruption in mind. Heart gets sickness with increase in time. What corrupt minds!!!
    1. sex scenes
    2. girl friends/boyfriends
    3. Society/culture
    :)

Or its because humiliation is an entirely human invention, without objective measure. There is no corruption of humiliation in one person not feeling humiliation for something that would humiliate another.

• Advertisement

But why should we believe you when you say that he is full of bias?
    where i said, you should believe me. I am just telling you my point of view, what you think that is your choice.
    Or its because shame is an entirely human invention, without objective measure. Not everyone feels shame about the same things, or in the same ways. As for why have sex in movies? Why not? Sex happens in real life, why pretend it doesn't in movies?
    shame isn't an human invention, It's Built in program for human . These programs gets corruption with passage of time from viruses of society. To make smooth flow of these program you must follow manual.... Manual is quran -- word of God. I clearly see corruption in you concept of shame when you associate it with human. You won't feel shame by making someone sister as girlfried because there is corruption in you concept of shame. I will feel shame because i am following the manual... Sex happens in reall life, i agree but you won't feel good by doing sex in public. Answer me?
    The minds of youths need no help to be corrupted with sex, as I said before that comes from their god-given puberty. If you are so afraid of youths being corrupted by sex in movies then maybe they should be educated about sex in an open and honest manner before they see any movies?
    Sex is always in minds. The films helps to corrupt their brain, corruption, when increased, needs no cure. The purpose for all this... Hijab is necessary for women, because it tells women who are they.
    The "except for just cause bit". Define "just cause" as defending your honour and lo and behold you get honour killings. I'm not saying I agree with it, but there is a lack of specificity that allows for it.
    "Just cause" mean criminal/looters/corrupt people. Honor killer needs no just cause... A cause which is just in the view of majority... think for a moment.
    Philosophy usually isn't so blatantly self contradicting. You cant enslave someone with freedom.
    Philosophy is self contradicting when you don't fully understand it. I ain't enslaving them, i am telling to free their corrupted will.
    Nope, still wrong, and now wrong about calling atheism a religion. Evolution has never said that humans where once chimps (it says that humans and chimps have a common ancestor) and atheism isn't a religion (do I even need to explain why?).
    So what makes different. Isn't that what i am saying. Because chimps and humans share a matrilineal ancestor. So it makes no difference what i am saying. Atheism is a religion, which has it's belief system.

Advertisement