Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

help me???

• 19-07-2005 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

oi! my boyfriend and I are planning a vacation in ireland (dublin) from the 5th till the 13th august... but we don't really know our way around... so I'd rather ask some punks to give us some advice about cewl pubs or festivals or concerts or....

please help? :o

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

that week seems a bit dry gig wise :( For pubs, I ususally go to Doyles or Bruxelles. Apparently Fibbers have a disco thing with punk music on Thursdays. i made that up kind of, but it's almost definitely 50% true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 unborn

and where can i find all of those pubs? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭Frank Cronin

Here is some of what's on with those dates:

* 08.08.05 Presidents Of United States Of America + Guests, TBMC, 7pm, 20.00euro
    * 11.08.05 Marky Ramone / Antiproduct / The Dangerfields, Voodoo, 8pm, 16.50euro
    * 14.08.05 The Dead Pets + Guests, Voodoo, 8pm

Best bars: Bruxelles / The Foggy Dew, both central Dublin.

thanks a lot :D now lets start the googeling :)
    now we can check out the punks in dublin, see if they are as 'sweet' as us :p

euh, i got another weird question... how about the cops? are they mild or do they suck big time?

Depends on what you're planning on doin. They dont tend to give much of a **** about anything. Apologies for the previous lack of gig info, I just checked www.entertainment.ie

• Advertisement

what we're planning to do? that depends :p but we'll prolly play trashsoccer!!!! whieieieie!

i just asked about the cops, cause in the centre of belgium they arrest you just because your hair stands up and you've got boots on...

unborn wrote:
    i just asked about the cops, cause in the centre of belgium they arrest you just because your hair stands up and you've got boots on...
    LOL, no, none of that here........yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

Well I think if you ONLY had boots on you might be asking for trouble...

whaaaat?! i cant do that in ireland eighter???? damned! :p:p:p:p

Advertisement