Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The best Psp JRPGs

Options
  • 12-09-2013 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

I'm breaking out the old psp again and was wondering what the best jrpgs it has on offer. I have crisis core, breath of fire 3, ff4 collection, and smt p3. what else is good?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,801 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Jeanne D'Arc, Riviera, Tales of Eternia, Ys 1 and 2, Ys Seven, Ys Oath in Felghana, Growlanser, Half Minute Hero, Lunar Silver Star Harmony, Tactics Ogre (so god damn good), FF Tactics, Persona, Persona 2, Valkyria Chronicles 2, Yggdra Union.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Most of the games named above are on sale on the psn store too atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

thanks lads, I'll check them out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Everything Retr0 said, and Persona 3 Portable. Knights in the Nightmare too but it's better suited to the DS, so I'd go with that version

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Perkinstock

count Disgea and Disgea: afternoon of darkness in :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

When I had my PSP, before some Russian ****er stole it from my bag, I mostly played Emulators on the thing... such as Fire Emblem and Secret of Mana 2... :pac:

Advertisement