Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Chaser ?

• 21-07-2003 12:06am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone played Chaser.
    Ive seen a movie and screenies, the gfx engine used looks incredible.

http://www.gengamers.com/html/chaser.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

pc zone (the bible of pc gameing) Said chaser isnt that good more of a mindless shotter in the vain of doom 1 .....Its ment to be fun but dont expect much more

i bleave they gave it around 60 - 70 percent

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Thanks for that ,but tbh i dont trust game magazine reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Dcully its suposed to be a nice looking but bog standard FPS with allmost no imagination...sorry to dissapoint

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Sand

I played a demo of it from some magazine disc a while back- tis ****e tbh. Bought the only half decent thing is the bullet time but its still a crap, boring, frustrating load of cobblers - even the bullet time is poor.

For gods sake save yourself money and dont buy it hoping it will be good - play the demo first at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah im 3/4 of the way through it and it's fairly bland - im just playin it caus i wanna finish it.there are a lot of video sequences to watch,bad A.I. that slowly gets better,the weapons are pretty dull,it's kinda a mix of sof2 and unreal2 - with some futureistic weapons in crazy places like a russian train yard,submarine pen, that dont really fit in.The missions tbh are really annoying with no help/guidance,unlock gate - open gate - escape via gate - yawn.dont pay for it if you can help it. ;)

CombatCow

• Advertisement
Advertisement