Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Quiz Every Friday On Boards

• 23-04-2009 8:11pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Over on the soccer forum every Friday we have a soccer quiz,its normally at 3 or 4.You can also put your name down to be quiz master if you like.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,320 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

And then you get banned for putting up a few harmless pics or something and can't do it. :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

eagle eye wrote: »
    And then you get banned for putting up a few harmless pics or something and can't do it. :pac:

You still have to abide by the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Is there one today?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

keano_afc wrote: »
    Is there one today?

No it has taken a bit of a back burner over the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 liamh22

How can i join the soccer forum, would like to join in the Quiz when it restarts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 crocs2010

any chance this taking off?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭kboc

I'll start;

Name 10 players who played for Liverpool and represented Ireland under Jack Charlton's managent?

You'll never get them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

kboc wrote: »
    I'll start;

Name 10 players who played for Liverpool and represented Ireland under Jack Charlton's managent?

You'll never get them!

I have 8

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

KEN LA MANGE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭kboc

kayevajo wrote: »
    KEN LA MANGE!!
    Unbelievable, nobody has ever got that one. This is my pub question that nobody can get.

Either you are Ken or you know him!

Well Done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Philsopher

So what is the answer then?? I can't get the full 10 and it's really annoying me! PM me if you prefer.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sidekick_simon

Boys if you are looking for a soccer quiz then this is a quality footy quiz game where you play against other fans "live" in a game room. It has a real-time leaderboard and you earn points for the team you support whilst having some footy banter with other fans. Loads of questions.

www.ultimatefootballquiz.com

Up the ammers!

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lukemcdog

sounds fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭yomamma

Is this goin to happen? How do i get into soccer forum. I believie I need reps anyone wanna spot me? Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Kevin the Kid

Im in.....lets go

Advertisement