Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

beckman coulter interview and getting there?

• 26-10-2014 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone work/worked for beckman coulter in tulla, what are they like to work for?
    I thought they were in the old olypmus building far out the gort road! I have tried their address on google maps but no luck, their address is Lismeehan, O'callaghans Mills. Should i just head for tulla?

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

They are indeed in the old Olympus building.
    If you head from Ennis out the Tulla Road, you'll find them, there's even a sign on the main road.
    I was able to find them on maps, but the address says O'Callaghan's Mills.
    So if you look for Beckman Coulter, O'Callaghan's Mills, Co Clare, you'll find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭dingdangdoo22

thanks, dont suppose you have heard what they are like to work for? :-)
    can i take a turn off on the motorway would that be the quickest travelling from shannon?

I remember it used to be really easy to share Google maps directions, I just tried it again and nearly lost my sanity. To me progress increasingly means "take everything everyone knew and jumble it up till no fcuker can understand it" and then tout it as an amazing achievement. :mad::mad::mad:
    And then the people (who don't understand it) will all cheer and clap, because they don't want to look thick in front of everyone else.
    Look up Emperor's new Clothes.
    Had to go on my phone find the place and share the pin via email, because Google maps on the PC won't fcuking let you do it.
    And breathe...
    Go to maps on your phone and look for Beckman Coulter Clare, it'll pop right up and here's the location:
    http://goo.gl/maps/L9ZtW
    No thanks to Google maps on my laptop.

Yep, motorway from Shannon and the Tull/Scarrif exit.
    Head out the Tulla Road about 20 km, it's on your left.
    Haven't heard anything bad about them, but can't say first hand. Seem to be decent enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭dingdangdoo22

say what now! found it on the phone thanks.

• Advertisement

say what now! found it on the phone thanks.

Great and sorry about the Google Maps rant...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

They are indeed in the old Olympus building.
    If you head from Ennis out the Tulla Road, you'll find them, there's even a sign on the main road.
    I was able to find them on maps, but the address says O'Callaghan's Mills.
    So if you look for Beckman Coulter, O'Callaghan's Mills, Co Clare, you'll find it.

Growing up in the 'mills meant seeing lots of lost reps/ interviewees driving aimlessly round the village and eventually asking for directions to Olympus, 2-3 miles away. If I had a Euro for every time I was stopped and asked!!! :D

I hope it went well for you OP. As far as I know they are a good company to work for.

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Growing up in the 'mills meant seeing lots of lost reps/ interviewees driving aimlessly round the village and eventually asking for directions to Olympus, 2-3 miles away. If I had a Euro for every time I was stopped and asked!!! :D

I hope it went well for you OP. As far as I know they are a good company to work for.

High times they implemented post codes, my address is:
    Dr. Fuzzenstein
    Somewhere in de shticks vaguely in the Crusheen area
    Clare

No house number, no street, not even my nearest village in the name, I only get my post because postie knows me. If he's off, some other German living in the area gets my mail.
    It's just ridiculous at this stage. At this time the government is just doing it this way because they have been doing it wrong for too long and it is just too embarrassing to admit this, so they have to march on and pretend this is the best way to do this...:rolleyes::mad:

Advertisement