Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

We need new funny tags :D
    so let the next few months be funny and drama filled :)

and how bout we just keep postin in this next year :o I cant bear the thought of leaving this place :(

You say that, then you hit college and have no time for boards any more until exam procrastination hits :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

This is so weird with the tiny post count. The thread is too young! Like come on, she doesn't even go here... :cool: :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Lads look at us getting all sentimental! :)
    someone give me some tissues :'( :P
    So whats everyones first choices and 2nd? :) we'll see who could end up in the same place
    Actuarial maths UCD and DCU :)
    You say that, then you hit college and have no time for boards any more until exam procrastination hits :P
    :O Lies boards is 4 lyf not just for LC :P :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Haha I actually wonder what will happen after the actual LC, will we keep the thread going or...?

Well this is what last year's bunch were reduced to by the summer... cringe-galore.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

So whats everyones first choices and 2nd? :) we'll see who could end up in the same place

I have M.P.Science in UCD down as #1 at the moment but I'm really starting to consider going to TCD again.
    TCD is meant to be a better learning institution but I like UCD much more!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Tcd for occupational therapy and then ucd for nursing! Ucd looks more likely :)
    Togepi wrote: »
    This is so weird with the tiny post count. The thread is too young! Like come on, she doesn't even go here... :cool: :P

Haha I love mean girls :P now remember for tomorrow lads, on Wednesday we wear pink ;) :P

You go Glen Coco :P :D

I know I feel so paedo in here, can't even it on the thread till she's at least 18 again.:pac:

Lolz, I just went back to the original off-topic there to see if I could see the last page or two (at last!) and I saw the last post...

I officially got the 10,000th post.

*Dances*

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Did you? :confused: I can't see it...

And thats blatantly not fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I have DCU and NCI down for computer enterprise/business information systems

Multimedia in DCU and Digital Media Design in NUIM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

subz3r0 wrote: »

Its back, don't worry :P

Lolz, I just went back to the original off-topic there to see if I could see the last page or two (at last!) and I saw the last post...

I officially got the 10,000th post.

*Dances*

:D

Woohoo celebraaaate good times COME ON :P

Woohoo celebraaaate good times COME ON :P

Mm Celebrations...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

History and Political Science in TCD is my no.1.

Going through the old thread from the start *sniffles* :o
    Cz I'd be cool like that :P

Mm Celebrations...

Yummmmm.....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Superbus wrote: »
    Well this is what last year's bunch were reduced to by the summer... cringe-galore.
    Last year's OT thread never took off.

That was just a bit of OT slagging in an ordinary thread that I cut out to a new one, presuming it would die in a day or two.

It took (very wobbly) legs and kept going and going and going an ....

/snore
    subz3r0 wrote: »
    Jeez, so serious!! :p:D

I miss the old thread :(
    But lads I miss Coeur too :(

• Advertisement

That was just a bit of OT slagging in an ordinary thread that I cut out to a new one, presuming it would die in a day or two.

/snore

So last year's LCerts actually did work? :rolleyes: so unlike us :p

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Mathematical Science in nuig :D Anyone else considering Galway? It's meant to be the best college!..Well in terms of social life anyway :P

And then Cambridge awaits :cool:

/snore

You prefer us so, yeah? :P

Yeah... Poor thing probably took some time off because of his friend though :( hope he's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

Veterinary Medicine, and Medicine in UCD.

I can't believe we had to have a second thread :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

/snore

Jeez, so serious!! :p:D

I don't think I posted in last years off topic thread , I didn't think they had one last year that I could remember anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭rkeano5

Superbus wrote: »
    History and Political Science in TCD is my no.1.

I'll see you there so...

Hopefully.

I don't think I posted in last years off topic thread , I didn't think they had one last year that I could remember anyway.

Either did I, I wasn't even on Boards then. I remember having a look at it around results time though.

It would've been way better if we posted in it. :cool: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

This gonna take some getting used to :O

• Advertisement

There's a good few absentees for a while now:(

Coeur is gone, he'll be back soon enough though.
    Emptywithme hasn't been seen for months:eek: I hope she rejoins us soon or gets the grades she's working for.
    Bubbleope, Conthecat, Shefellover, leftyflip etc. Gone for a while if memory serves.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement