Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭cutty9

hey everyone, i made this video. like it please :)

lol jk, KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

Is that you?

Is that you?

GOD NO!!! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Ceist amhain...How are all ye managing your study time? I tend to not have enough time for some things :/ Its hard getting what you want done!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I hope I never see that guy in my life:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ConorSTF

Quick question for anyone who does Physics. For the heat questions, should I round my figures to two decimal places?

I just did an exam question there and got 2,338,477 and I did not round at all. Correct answer according to the marking scheme is 2,340,000. Although it looks like they round to just one decimal place.

Can anyone clarify?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Make sure you don't listen to the video and watch it at the same time, cause you'll die.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

ConorSTF wrote: »
    Quick question for anyone who does Physics. For the heat questions, should I round my figures to two decimal places?

I just did an exam question there and got 2,338,477 and I did not round at all. Correct answer according to the marking scheme is 2,340,000. Although it looks like they round to just one decimal place.

Can anyone clarify?

I tend to stick with being as exact as possible. They won't deduct marks for being more accurate than the marking scheme, unless it specifies the number of decimal places / significant figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

I'm off until the LC. Don't think I could look at my self in the mirror if I don't get the 625 points required by reznov.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

I'm off until the LC. Don't think I could look at my self in the mirror if I don't get the 625 points required by reznov.

I'm watching you. Analysing your study habits.

• Advertisement

reznov wrote: »
    I'm watching you. Analysing your study habits.

I actually spent a half hour earlier trying to draw a perfect incircle because of you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ConorSTF

I tend to stick with being as exact as possible. They won't deduct marks for being more accurate than the marking scheme, unless it specifies the number of decimal places / significant figures.

Okay thank you. I'm not in 6th year, I'm just wondering for my Summer exam. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Right so i'll give into the peer pressure of your bloggy posts even though its extremely late :P
    What I want ? well obv 625 would be the dream :rolleyes:
    Maths - A1
    Irish - B1
    English - B1
    German - A2
    Business - A1
    Economics -A1
    History - A2
    so thats 590 :O

what i'll prob get
    Maths B1
    Irish B2/3 messed up the oral
    English meh not counting it (how unbelievably sad :P)
    German B2 oral again :(
    Business A1
    Economics A1
    History B2/1 all depends :(
    and thats at best 555 ... :eek: not getting my course so :rolleyes:

I actually spent a half hour earlier trying to draw a perfect incircle because of you :pac:

I'm impressed. Did you get it?

reznov wrote: »
    I'm impressed. Did you get it?

I wouldn't call it perfect but it looked pretty damn good

I wouldn't call it perfect but it looked pretty damn good

You'll lose half a mark which may make you fail Maths.

Be careful. :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Still dying at that FB like about the Irish/French aurals. :pac: :pac: :pac:

HOW FAST CAN YOU WRITE, BITCH? HOW FAST CAN YOU WRITE? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

After this whole leaving cert business I'm treating myself to a piercing. I'm tempted to get my lip done but my mother would freak out, best to leave that one til September I think. :L

...I'll probably just get my left earlobe repierced, so boring.

I'm the same. Right after my business exam I'm getting my collarbones pierced. :cool:
    You guys might find it disgusting, I think its awesome :pac:

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I'm the same. Right after my business exam I'm getting my collarbones pierced. :cool:

a prince albert is awesome

• Advertisement

I know a guy who had that done, or like some form of microdermal in that area. I think it rejected so he had to take it out, it's rare for them to last more than a year... I wouldn't be bothered to pay for something like that if it was only going to last a year. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I'm not a huge piercing fan myself, or tattoo for that matter.
    Looks good on most people but I couldn't do that to my own body:/

Patch nooooooo :P Ugh piercings give me the shivers :P

cutty9 wrote: »
    a prince albert is awesome
    NO :(
    finality wrote: »
    I know a guy who had that done, or like some form of microdermal in that area. I think it rejected so he had to take it out, it's rare for them to last more than a year... I wouldn't be bothered to pay for something like that if it was only going to last a year. :P
    Yeah they reject because its a surface piercing :( But hey, its gonna be a fun year right? :P
    Patch nooooooo :P Ugh piercings give me the shivers :P
    Go back to your cabbages Maire :P

hahahahaha :L oh a Phadraig stop thinking bout getting holes pierced in your skin :P and you're just jealous of the culchie lifestyle.. i'm living the dream ... :cool: :P

Eathrin wrote: »
    I'm not a huge piercing fan myself, or tattoo for that matter.
    Looks good on most people but I couldn't do that to my own body:/

I'm only developing an interest in them lately. I like minimalistic piercings, and wouldn't get more than one tattoo. I'd have to put a lot of thought into a tattoo as well, I may never get one. It'd have to work with my body too, I don't really like random tattoos on someone's arm or something.

As for piercings, I've two in each ear at the moment, had 3 but took the middle ones out as I'm stretching the bottom ones and they were too close. :L Limiting it to one, MAYBE two facial piercings. I know someone with 9, I think it's overkill.

Yeah they reject because its a surface piercing :( But hey, its gonna be a fun year right? :P

Haha yes, unless you get them ripped out or something, I'd be so paranoid about catching them on things :L

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I remember a few of my friends were discussing piercings before a few people I know have their lip , back of the neck . They look okay I'd only get ears done nothing else really. The one thats weird is the ear stretching, it looks nice on some people though.

Oh yeah this is a really good site it's easier to look at the papers and you can just go to whichever topic and it has some years questions on the one page. I wish I found this earlier rather than having to use examinations.
    http://www.studyclix.ie/Subjects

hahahahaha :L oh a Phadraig stop thinking bout getting holes pierced in your skin :P and you're just jealous of the culchie lifestyle.. i'm living the dream ... :cool: :P
    Pfft, I dont think I'm missing out ;)
    finality wrote: »
    Haha yes, unless you get them ripped out or something, I'd be so paranoid about catching them on things :L
    Oh god same :L The horror stories of showers..and nipple piercings.. :L

I remember a few of my friends were discussing piercings before a few people I know have their lip , back of the neck . They look okay I'd only get ears done nothing else really. The one thats weird is the ear stretching, it looks nice on some people though.

I'm only stretching to like this size
    Healed%2B00g%2BScalpel%2B%2BLobe%2Bwith%2B00g%2BGorilla%2BGlass%2BEyelet%2BR.JPG

but it's gonna take about a year and a half.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Chicken!! :cool:

j/k

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement