Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Phoenix67

IrishJoker wrote: »
    Looking for the Astec 63 Installation Manual - I'm in Engineer Mode but I've no idea what codes to put in.

Have posted the problem here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67175194

Hi

I'm also just after joining boards.ie and would really appreciate if anyone
    could forward me one. Im having trouble with an alarm after battery needed replacing and owner disconnect bells etc and also I THINK there
    is a fault in one zone:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,612 ✭✭✭✭altor

Phoenix67 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm also just after joining boards.ie and would really appreciate if anyone
    could forward me one. Im having trouble with an alarm after battery needed replacing and owner disconnect bells etc and also I THINK there
    is a fault in one zone:confused::confused:

I sent you a P.M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KennoP

Hi All,

Just joined Boards.ie to engage in this thread.

Just moved into a house with an Aritech CS450 alarm system. I want to remove the panic button from the bedroom wall to sink the wires into the plaster and to paper the wall.

I put the alarm into my previous house so am comfortable with the process but it would help if I had a copy of the installation manual and the engineer code for this problem any any subsequent one. Can anyone help?

Kenno

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sent you a PM.
    If you need any help give us a shout.

KennoP wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just joined Boards.ie to engage in this thread.

Just moved into a house with an Aritech CS450 alarm system. I want to remove the panic button from the bedroom wall to sink the wires into the plaster and to paper the wall.

I put the alarm into my previous house so am comfortable with the process but it would help if I had a copy of the installation manual and the engineer code for this problem any any subsequent one. Can anyone help?

Kenno

Should be straight forward to do. When you open the panic button the alarm will activate, enter your user code to turn the alarm off. Take note of how it is wired and connect it back up when you have the work done. You could even connect the resistors across the cable end so you can still use the alarm. I would not recommend defaulting the panel just to do this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KennoP

Thanks, Altor. Such a simple solution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ptx

My Astec 63DV is causing bother (to me and the neighbours).
    Would be grateful for an engineers manual to help me solve the problem.
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sent you a PM with that.
    Any problems , you know where we are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ptx

Many thanks KoolKid, will give it a go.

Your welcome. I hope it helps.

• Advertisement

KennoP wrote: »
    Thanks, Altor. Such a simple solution.

Your welcome KennoP, always happy to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ei0675

Need a engineers manual for aritech cs450 alarm, having problem with old system in a shop taking over. VD not working as i cant reprogramme new numbers into it searched through user manaul but nothing on programming the VD.

Cheers in advance

ei0675 wrote: »
    Need a engineers manual for aritech cs450 alarm, having problem with old system in a shop taking over. VD not working as i cant reprogramme new numbers into it searched through user manaul but nothing on programming the VD.

Cheers in advance

I have sent you a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ei0675

thanks. have replied

ei0675 wrote: »
    thanks. have replied

Your welcome, if you have any problems let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kl2356

Hi,

just joined the board and am looking for a Scopetronic Vista 5 engineers manual.

Thanks.

Hi & Welcome KL
    I sent them to you. If you need any help you know where we are.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kl2356

Thanks for your help,

KL

• Registered Users Posts: 34 TinyT

Could anyone send me the Astec 63d engineer manual.....we've been having some problems and would really like to sort it out.
    Thanks!

TinyT wrote: »
    Could anyone send me the Astec 63d engineer manual.....we've been having some problems and would really like to sort it out.
    Thanks!

I have sent you a P.M.

• Advertisement

Sent you that.
    Any problems let us know..;)

Thanks to Altor and Koolkid....much appreciated!

We sorted the problem........soooooooooooooooo easy once we had the manual :D. Thanks again for your help Altor/Koolkid .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Dublinjo

Anyone got a manual off a Eircom wireless alarm ?

Dublinjo wrote: »
    Anyone got a manual off a Eircom wireless alarm ?

What system have you installed ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Dublinjo

I think its a simon wireless alarm, have you got the manual for this ?

Dublinjo wrote: »
    I think its a simon wireless alarm, have you got the manual for this ?

Yes, I sent you a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 EsteemedEntity

altor wrote: »
    Send me your e-mail by P.M. and i will send it on to you.

Could you send me on the installation manual for the Astec 63DV too please? Sent you a PM with my email.
    Thanks! :)

Could you send me on the installation manual for the Astec 63DV too please? Sent you a PM with my email.
    Thanks! :)

Thats sent..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 EsteemedEntity

altor wrote: »
    Thats sent..

Thanks a million!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement