Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

George Bush reveals truth about Bin laden hideabouts and plans

Options
  • 16-06-2010 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Fo shizzle my nizzle, i'm gonna turn on my swizzle and make this bitch Mary Hearney drizzle.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Wow I didn't realise women taking out a phone was an invitation to approach. I must be a stud in that case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Watch Scarface.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

Nothing worse then when a woman approaches you and you just aren't interested...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

well when she isn't pressing any buttons on the phone and keeps her entire posture in your direction all the time.

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Watch Scarface.

The Al Pacino version I presume? I don't think the Paul Muni version will help much in this situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

CorkMan wrote: »
    Don't mean to brag, but on average about 1-2 times a day when I enter a music/clothes shop/bus stop and a women is there by herself and everything is cool a lot of the time she takes out her phone and just stands in my direction, as if inviting me to ask her wassup. If i'm to the left of her she'll fold her right leg towards me.

I have lost a lot of weight over the past 2 years (5 stone) and my posture has greatly increased, I now stand completely upright with my hands by my sides, rather than slumped and avoiding the possibility of eye contact. These occurrings are happening more and more. I suppose I just need to visualise in my mind walking up to her, what to say and just imagine all going well, being certain she'll like me talking to her. Rather than telling myself she won't like me.

BTW I'm 6 foot tall, very broad shoulders and good looking, just the confidence/mind part of things.

Sounds to me like your knee deep in clunge!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

bonerm wrote: »
    Wow I didn't realise women taking out a phone was an invitation to approach. I must be a stud in that case.

I wouldn't have thought it was an invitation, I'd have said more like a barrier. I only take my phone out in situations like that if I'm uncomfortable and want to block someone's advances.

You sure you're not reading too much into this "body language" OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Don't mean to brag, but on average about 1-2 times a day when I enter a music/clothes shop/bus stop and a women is there by herself and everything is cool a lot of the time she takes out her phone and just stands in my direction, as if inviting me to ask her wassup. If i'm to the left of her she'll fold her right leg towards me.

I have lost a lot of weight over the past 2 years (5 stone) and my posture has greatly increased, I now stand completely upright with my hands by my sides, rather than slumped and avoiding the possibility of eye contact. These occurrings are happening more and more. I suppose I just need to visualise in my mind walking up to her, what to say and just imagine all going well, being certain she'll like me talking to her. Rather than telling myself she won't like me.

BTW I'm 6 foot tall, very broad shoulders and good looking, just the confidence/mind part of things.
    Hahahahaha lack of confidence my hole.

well when she isn't pressing any buttons on the phone and keeps her entire posture in your direction all the time.

Looks promising! And you're six foot and have lost 5 stone you say? I reckon you're in there. Either that or she's a bit simple and doesn't know how to use her phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Sounds to me like your knee deep in clunge!

wait ... wait just one minute! This is impossible, everyone knows there is no good looking people in Cork!

• Advertisement

I have lost a lot of weight over the past 2 years (5 stone) and my posture has greatly increased, I now stand completely upright with my hands by my sides, rather than slumped and avoiding the possibility of eye contact. These occurrings are happening more and more.

Not to seem harsh

But given that you consider the ability to stand up straight as a reason why women would be interested in you...

I dont think they really want you to approach them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

She takes out her phone and just stands in my direction, as if inviting me to ask her wassup.

Perhaps she is thirsty and wants a Budweiser, don't ask her Wassup - shout it properly like a man. Your not-retro-enough-to-be-cool reference will impress her immensely.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

she reading a txt...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

OP, just show them your substansial bulge. Works every time.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Just slap your dong in her eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Trent? Is that you?

But given that you consider the ability to stand up straight as a reason why women would be interested in you...
    funk-you wrote: »
    OP, just show them your substansial bulge.

Unfortunately he lost that when he corrected his posture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Fuhrer wrote: »
    Not to seem harsh

I dont think they really want you to approach them

:D:D:D

Anyone else picture the OP like that Ad that used to be on TV a while back, girls looking at a guy across the room then she slips him her number, he immediately runs outside and in a big thick country accent "Howeya Kate, its me from the baar!"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    I wouldn't have thought it was an invitation, I'd have said more like a barrier. I only take my phone out in situations like that if I'm uncomfortable and want to block someone's advances.

You sure you're not reading too much into this "body language" OP?

She was probably ringing the Guards.

• Advertisement

Anyone else picture the OP like that Ad that used to be on TV a while back, girls looking at a guy across the room then she slips him her number, he immediately runs outside and in a big thick country accent "Howeya Kate, its me from the baar!"

100%

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

If you stand to the right of her, does she fold her left leg towards you?

That's a definite come on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Crossing their legs and Texting.

I'm going to get my hole Friday night then well so. Multiple times.

I'm going to text them. Then when they look down at their phone, I'll be making my move even before they have a chance to see me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Dude go for it, she's cleary foaming at the gash for ya, stud :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Don't mean to brag, but on average about 1-2 times a day when I enter a music/clothes shop/bus stop and a women is there by herself and everything is cool a lot of the time she takes out her phone and just stands in my direction, as if inviting me to ask her wassup.

They're called walkie-talkies actually and, yes, I too have noticed an increase in female security guards these last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

women get fiddly when the dont want to be approached , rooting in handbag , texting on phone etc , dont fool yourself , these actions are a clear fook off and stop looking at me vibe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

no, more like the bit in ted bundy in the supermarket where smiles at ur woman and she gets freaked out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

p

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Dude go for it, she's cleary foaming at the gash for ya, stud :cool:

good jayz , is there really such thing ? and if there was , how would ya know ? lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

It's smelly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement