Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's With This Rally In Dublin on Saturday?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭I Drink It Up!

Nodin wrote: »
    So you're saying he's learnt the error of his ways in the last few years?

The law gives him the benefit of the doubt. This rally seeks to foist new interpretation on the law.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Morlar wrote: »
    Haha - your pathetic.

Solid Point.

Oh all mighty master.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Honestly think it was white africans ?

I have no idea :confused: What makes you think it wasn't?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

peabutler wrote: »
    Solid Point.

Oh all mighty master.

We have much work to do grasshopper.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

This murder was a racist attack by a couple of ignorant prats who should be locked up for life. The left-winger, LGBT etc brigade are doing a disservice to the lad by building some sort of bandwagon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

What gets me about this is that if the victim were white society would not give 2 ****s.

Actually, back when Alan Higgins, (a 17 year old white Irish boy) was stabbed outside the UCI in Coolock in 2004 there was a huge public outcry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭livingtargets

Honestly think it was white africans ?

How do you know they were black?In primary school,the school bus driver was a white South African.Lovely man.

But if you want to get a rally against rapists for the 14 year old girl,I`d show up.Just because I`m not a big fan of 15 year olds being stabbed doesn`t mean I don`t care about 14 year old girls being raped.Furthermore,if you wanted to get a rally together against the Catholic Church`s defense of child rapists,I`ll go that too.

This melting-pot disaster scene is something the PC left has been clamouring for. The attempt to make out that this unfortunate chaps demise is proof of the validity of their PC posturing is a vulgar and crass hijacking of the grief of a family. There is no "Mississipi Burning" up in Blanchardstown, however much the Marian Finuncans, Joe Duffys and David McWilliams of this world wish it.

Nodin wrote: »
    Or is there a ban on straight marriage, job discrimination and violence against straights for being straight now? Were you gay-mugged?

There is discrimination against heterosexuals that they don't get a parade to celebrate their sexuality. Just why someone has to 'celebrate' their sexuality in the first place is beyond me. Sure aren't we born the way we are as they say.

Actually, back when Alan Higgins, (a 17 year old white Irish boy) was stabbed outside the UCI in Coolock in 2004 there was a huge public outcry.

I remember a lad asked for a cigarette said no and was stabbed to death sitting on his garden wall with less fuss than this. It's bs to say if this was a white victim and white perpetrator the media would be creaming themselves to the same extent.

• Advertisement

He wasn't stabbed by black folk.

prinz wrote: »
    People's views on discrimination differ. For instance I would suggest a Straight Pride Parade.... I wonder how far that would get, without being denounced as discriminatory.

When a gay couple can walk down the street hand in hand without the fear of discrimination, then there will be no need for gay pride marches.

Until that time, every time a straight couple walks down the street hand in hand it's a straight pride parade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

If people feel so strongly against the rally why don't they go and protest against it ??

Or is that to much effort, prefer anoniminity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

The law gives him the benefit of the doubt. This rally seeks to foist new interpretation on the law.

So far, you've made numerous allegations as regards the purpose of this rally, and haven't backed up one of them.
    This melting-pot disaster (.....)wish it. .

Big on hyperbole, short on facts....

He wasn't stabbed by black folk.

That wasn't the point I was responding to, but keep reading whatever you want to read into what's posted. Excelsior!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

So I`ll be there,in my League of Ireland colours to remember a young Shelbourne FC man who was taken before his time,and I urge others to do likewise.

Just on this point, not sure if you now but there's a plan t have a LoI section in the march, more info in the link below.

http://comeheretome.wordpress.com/2010/04/08/never-again/

How do they know his stabbing was racially motivated, if the Police, DPP and Criminal Justice system have not concluded their investigation.......:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember the usual trotsky suspects rallying when those two polish lads were stabbed to death by local scumbags. Guess it didn't press the right coloured buttons for them.

Bambi wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember the usual trotsky suspects rallying when those two polish lads were stabbed to death by local scumbags. Guess it didn't press the right coloured buttons for them.

Or that east european crowbar rape gang who dragged those white Irish girls out of the car calling them 'irish bitch' before smashing them up with crowbars and raping one of them. No hint of this solidarity or support there whatsoever. If your black and the victim of a crime you are a super special case in the eyes of the liberal left and the media in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭livingtargets

People disgusted by racist attacks on 15 year olds=usual trotsky suspects?

• Advertisement

When a gay couple can walk down the street hand in hand without the fear of discrimination, then there will be no need for gay pride marches. Until that time, every time a straight couple walks down the street hand in hand it's a straight pride parade.

Ah that old nugget... complete nonsense btw.

Basically it boils down to excusing discrimination on the grounds that it was 'done unto me, therefore shall I do unto others'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

I have to be carefull how to word this post, and it'll probably come off wrong, but may as well try.

I don't see why people are highlighting that the poor guy wasn't from Ireland, the fact that a 15 year old, regardless of nationality was stabbed and killed by two grown men is reason enough to Rally.
    Isn't the problem about Racism that people are seen differently because of race/what ever, so the fact that people are focusing more on the Racial part slightly counterproductive to the whole thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Always nice to hear from the libtards.. its like visiting the bizarro world, where up is down and left is black...

Seems Ireland is heading for multicult paradise like the rest of Europe.

I don't see why people are highlighting that the poor guy wasn't from Ireland, the fact that a 15 year old, regardless of nationality was stabbed and killed by two grown men is reason enough to Rally.

Indeed it is, which is why any such rally should be a cross-community, all inclusive thing, and not the pet project of a couple of vested interests.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Well I think the momentum behind this from his school, family, and there's a big push aswell from League of Ireland fans over clubs forums, foot.ie and facebook.

Ah that old nugget... complete nonsense btw.

old nugget? you're bringing up Straight Pride marches!! Mote in your eye and all that.

Indeed it is, which is why any such rally should be a cross-community, all inclusive thing, and not the pet project of a couple of vested interests.

It is cross community and all inclusive, everyone is invited to show their upset and the murder of a 15 year old boy.

+1. Because that is what is going to happen. The same pack of retardo's that try to dominate the matter...the same SWP and Lefty Trots as usual. They dont know the first thing about the case other than that a black individual is dead and 2 whites are in custody, and that is enough for them to go off on a "rally" tangent.

It is cross community and all inclusive, everyone is invited to show their upset and the murder of a 15 year old boy.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

old nugget? you're bringing up Straight Pride marches!! Mote in your eye and all that.

A man and a woman walking down the street holding hands is a "straight pride parade"? Er, no it's not it's just two people walking down the street holding hands, I don't walk down the street holding my wife's hand and think to myself ha ha everyone look at me I'm heterosexual and proud. I am not banging a drum and screaming for attention because I'm 'different'.

Advertisement