Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Alternate Magnet Box

Options
  • 11-09-2010 9:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of it's possible to buy a 3rd party Magnet IPTV box? The Amino one is pure shyte and I don't really see the point in renting one from Magent themselves.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Does anyone know of it's possible to buy a 3rd party Magnet IPTV box? The Amino one is pure shyte and I don't really see the point in renting one from Magent themselves.

We can give you a Magnet+ box, this may improve service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Really? Yeah, that'd be great!

Really? Yeah, that'd be great!

Tis 7.50 per month (maybe less depending on the pack). PM me your details and I can look in.

Ah. By "give" you mean "rent".

Ah. By "give" you mean "rent".

Indeed, it does depend on your current pack so Ill chat to you over PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

We can give you a Magnet+ box, this may improve service.

It may improve a service???? What kind of answer is that..

steveon wrote: »
    It may improve a service???? What kind of answer is that..

The most honest one possible. At the time of writing I did not know precisely what the service problem the customer was having.

Thus I cannot be sure if the new box will remedy it. In most cases it does but one cannot be 100% sure without knowing the circumstances.

There doesn't seem to be any other options so I'll try renting a box from yous. pm sent with account num and phone num.

The prob with the service is there's a horrible lag between changing channels (>= 2 seconds). You end up flicking past the channel you want and waiting for it to catch up and then trying again. Plus, it looks quite pixely sometimes.

There doesn't seem to be any other options so I'll try renting a box from yous. pm sent with account num and phone num.

The prob with the service is there's a horrible lag between changing channels (>= 2 seconds). You end up flicking past the channel you want and waiting for it to catch up and then trying again. Plus, it looks quite pixely sometimes.

No problem, I'll look into your whole pack and we'll see what we can do for you.

Some of the newer packs might help you smooth out the price of rental.

Advertisement