Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CM Punk v Chris Brown

• 22-02-2012 3:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭

BOOK IT, BOOK IT NOW! :p

Punk sent out a tweet yesterday following reports appeared online detailing exactly what Chris Brown done to Rihanna in 2009 which caused him to get arrested and attend community service:
    Punk: "I would like @chrisbrown fight somebody that can defend themselves,"

Brown shot back at the WWE Champion Monday in this since-deleted tweet: Brown: "@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women." The singer continued,
    "@CMpunk contact my assistant and I'll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN!!!"

CM Punk responded moments ago by posting a video reply to Brown "@CMPunk http://twitvid.com/4CAPE - This must be said."

Brown: "@cmpunk the video u just posted was cute! It's so funny how defensive u are,"
    "And the fact that I really don't know who you are and could give a sh1t is the funny part! I really hope this 15 minutes of fame is paying you for the long run becuz music last forever! Wrestlers come and go according to ratings!"

I fully agree with what punk said about hitting women. Man's a hero.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Chris brown saying music lasts forever hahaha not yours chris ya women beating biatch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

In fairness, I don't think Punk should have tweeted what he did in the first place. No need to comment and pass judgement in public like that, what Chris Brown did was of no relevance to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Loving this Chris Brown tweeted ''Brett 'The Hitman' Hart, **** typo' HAHAHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I'd love to see Punk kick the tripe out of Chris Brown. I'd pay to see it

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭VagnerLove

Chris Brown has 8m followers?

Number one trend is #Notnopunks, guy has a lot of fans.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

424253_10150569305859436_654599435_9292759_1340518653_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

dlofnep wrote: »
    I'd love to see Punk kick the tripe out of Chris Brown. I'd pay to see it
    I would love brown to sign up to it after being told by his friends that punk is just a "fake fighter" to completely overlook his maui thai background. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Punk's Twitter vid response to Chris Brown(in case someone misses it in the SD! thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I wonder what Jericho thinks of this. Can't imagine he's thrilled.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 23,101 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

What does #Notnopunks even mean?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Wrestlers who are not punks, cb killed punk on this, punk should go and lay low for a while haha

J. Marston wrote: »
    What does #Notnopunks even mean?

Going from some tweets i seen, he said how wrestlers have come and gone and then said he missed the "Real wrestlers" and named a few. Hogan, Rock, Stone cold etc. Then at the end had #notnopunks. so essentially he is calling punk a punk..

inception.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭Glico Man

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Wrestlers who are not punks, cb killed punk on this, punk should go and lay low for a while haha

How did Chris Brown "kill him" exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Who's cb punk??

CM Punk's radio enthusiast cousin or something?!

aaronh007 wrote: »
    How did Chris Brown "kill him" exactly?

Probably because punk didnt retort. He is somewhere at home hanging his head in shame.

Oh wait no.. he's on smackdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

EdenHazard wrote: »

I think the video from CM Punk is pretty much Checkmate!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,101 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

WWE are probably loving this. Plenty of twitter publicity. Cole is going to have a ''trending'' meltdown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Does Chris Brown reply to heaps of people who attack him on twitter? He's an absolute jackass if he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Ridley

Does Chris Brown reply to heaps of people who attack him on twitter? He's an absolute jackass if he does.

Saucer of milk for Mr Punk aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

So after finally getting to a stage where people will at least listen to his music and don't roll their eyes at the mere mention of his name Chris Brown decides to get into a public mud slinging match with a guy who is promoted as a role model to kids every week.

Might be time to get rid of that PR team Chris...............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭VagnerLove

No one wins this shit, really.

I don't get why CM Punk started this randomly or why Chris Brown bothered getting involved. You'd think both lads would have better things to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Punk's the exact kind of guy who'd be always getting in petty feuds with people, I reckon. Definitely has a bit of a self-righteous attitude about him and all, like. Could see it eventually damaging him a fair bit, actually. Was about to say he could become the modern day equivalent to Honky Tonk Man in shoot interviews or something, but that'd be a bit far.

...but Brown has a pretty crappy thing to his name and you'd think he'd learn it's a bad idea to let himself be dragged into silly stuff like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭ceegee

VagnerLove wrote: »
    No one wins this shit, really.

I don't get why CM Punk started this randomly or why Chris Brown bothered getting involved. You'd think both lads would have better things to do.

How does no-one win? Punk gets a load of publicity and is likely to get a positive response from females (who just happen to be the demographic he's been struggling to capture ratings-wise)

Big johnny has waded in to the arguement:

John Laurinaitis @WWERawGM
    I don't always agree with @CMPunk. But when I do, it's probably about @chrisbrown.

edit - as an aside, If you dont follow JL on twitter, look him up. Some classic material

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

ceegee wrote: »
    How does no-one win? Punk gets a load of publicity and is likely to get a positive response from females (who just happen to be the demographic he's been struggling to capture ratings-wise)

Strangely, it'll be girls who he's be alienating with this too! Dudes aren't into Chris Brown, his entire fanbase is female and this is what a lot of them think about him!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/horrible-reactions-to-chris-brown-at-the-grammys

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Strangely, it'll be girls who he's be alienating with this too! Dudes aren't into Chris Brown, his entire fanbase is female and this is what a lot of them think about him!

While Brown has a lot of female fans, theres a massive chunk of women out there who hate him. The Brown fans by and large wouldnt be WWEs target anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I wonder if Punk ever had a word with Stone Cold about that sort of thing :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

MrStuffins wrote: »

:eek: bloody hell guy beats a girl half to death and thats the way people react to him christ the world has gone mad.

Punks latest retort:

CM Punk @CMPunk
    #aintnowomanbeater

would love to see that trending

• Advertisement

BohsJohnny wrote: »
    :eek: bloody hell guy beats a girl half to death and thats the way people react to him christ the world has gone mad.

I blame the Miz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement