Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Solas Gross wage norms

• 19-08-2015 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

hi all

hope im in the right place, i am employed as an apprentice and ive been instructed to attend my phase two soon , it has taken a year from registration to me getting the initial phase of training as opposed to the much shorter period suggested in the solas guide to training. the question i have is will i be funded at the first year or the second year rate ? ive been told differing things by different people, some saying its done on phases meaning im going to spend 16 months of my apprenticeship on a very low wage, others saying it moves on years rather then phases.

Any advice greatly appreciated!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jorb

iamthest1g wrote: »
    hi all

hope im in the right place, i am employed as an apprentice and ive been instructed to attend my phase two soon , it has taken a year from registration to me getting the initial phase of training as opposed to the much shorter period suggested in the solas guide to training. the question i have is will i be funded at the first year or the second year rate ? ive been told differing things by different people, some saying its done on phases meaning im going to spend 16 months of my apprenticeship on a very low wage, others saying it moves on years rather then phases.

Any advice greatly appreciated!

I'm going in for my phase 2 in Ballyfermot on Monday but I've lost the document informing me of the time I'm supposed to show up at. What time were you asked to show up at?... Oh and I checked the past rates for phase two. It's €223.47 per week. Hope that helps

Advertisement