Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭superbluedub

anyone got a discount code?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭GingerNut93

Hi everyone,

Going away next weekend and was wondering what is the cheapest parking in Dublin airport? and has anyone got an promotional codes :)

Thank youuu

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Cipango

Hi everyone,

Going away next weekend and was wondering what is the cheapest parking in Dublin airport? and has anyone got an promotional codes :)

Thank youuu

I find Dublin Airport parking very cheap in general compared to other airports around Ireland and the UK.

I usually use this website https://www.parkvia.com/en-IE which is a like a price comparison.

Quickpark also do some good deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Hi everyone,

Thank youuu

Use Quikpark , I find them the cheapest and if you use the promo code CINEMA you get 10% of :)

also if you only going away for the weekend, check out short term, they do have good deals on sometimes for 1/2 nights

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

I also used QUICKPARK last week with the "GREYHOUND" code that someone had posted on boards.ie . It gave me €10 off a week's parking, think you need to park for 7 days to avail of the discount.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Sono

Looking for a discount code myself if anyone has one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

Sono wrote: »
    Looking for a discount code myself if anyone has one?

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

messrs wrote: »
    Use Quikpark , I find them the cheapest and if you use the promo code CINEMA you get 10% of :)

also if you only going away for the weekend, check out short term, they do have good deals on sometimes for 1/2 nights

hi
    whats quickpark service like to use,
    are the bus's fairly frequent,
    have used the red before,
    also where does quickpark pick u up from

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

GY A1 wrote: »
    hi

Fine; yes; in the T1 buspark and only the T1 buspark - they drop at T2 also though.

GY A1 wrote: »
    hi

Service every 10-15 mins, very good & reliable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I see parking for 5 days is €27. But if I book for 7 days and use the code it costs €20. I wonder if you would be penalised if you left after the 5 days?

RosieJoe wrote: »
    I see parking for 5 days is €27. But if I book for 7 days and use the code it costs €20. I wonder if you would be penalised if you left after the 5 days?

Cant see why, your trip could have been 'cut short' for any number of reasons, or someone else booked for you and made a mistake in the booking!! i cant see it been a prob though

messrs wrote: »
    Cant see why, your trip could have been 'cut short' for any number of reasons, or someone else booked for you and made a mistake in the booking!! i cant see it been a prob though

I booked it for 7 days for €20 instead of €24.30 for 5 days. Terms & Confitions said you'll only be charged if you over stay and not get charged if you leave early

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Koptain Liverpool

Has anyone got any codes plese????

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭mjp

Anyone got discount codes. Doesn't seem to be any around in last while

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭mjp

quickparkapr worked just there for a 10% discount

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭spring21

Hi everyone, looking for airport parking promotional codes for next week . Please share if u know any . Thanks a mill

For quick park NOVA and CINEMA gave me 10% off but I went with booking for 7 days, used GREYHOUND got the parking for€20

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭joeysoap

This is on Askaboutmoney

DAA parking

10% discount if you book before 27 November.

Promo Code: AERLINGUS2014

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

joeysoap wrote: »
    This is on Askaboutmoney

DAA parking

10% discount if you book before 27 November.

Promo Code: AERLINGUS2014

Thanks! This worked for me today, 10% off but the code is AERLINGUS14

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

spring21 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, looking for airport parking promotional codes for next week . Please share if u know any . Thanks a mill

From other thread, AERLINGUS14 got me a 10% discount in the Red Longterm car park, but I think you have to book by 27 November.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭bluestrattos

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Thanks! This worked for me today, 10% off but the code is AERLINGUS14

Thanks. It worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭ah,sure

Any new codes floating about?? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭irishbuzz

I'm headin travelling at the end of Christmas for ~1 month.

I've been looking into booking parking at the airport for this period and at moment the best price I can see is ~€110 in Blue Long Term DAA site and €115 via Quickpark.

I've been fortunate enough to happen on promotion codes on here before and just wondering if anyone knows of an active code I could try? Or if anyone can suggest other alternatives to try I would also be greatful.

Note: Any of the codes (AERLINGUS14) I came across from searching seem to have expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭irishbuzz

For the benefit of others the following promo codes work for QuickPark
    • NOVA - 10% off
    • CINEMA - 10% off
    • GREYHOUND €10 off 7+ days parking

For me this brings QuickPark down to €105 hopefully a similar code comes up for DAA though as it's still a bit pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭spring21

irishbuzz wrote: »
    For the benefit of others the following promo codes work for QuickPark
    • NOVA - 10% off
    • CINEMA - 10% off
    • GREYHOUND €10 off 7+ days parking

For me this brings QuickPark down to €105 hopefully a similar code comes up for DAA though as it's still a bit pricey.
    I'm looking for the codes as well and none of the above aren't working 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Nova worked for me this morning for quick park. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭LJ3103

Is there any new codes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

quickparkapr, NOVA and CINEMA are all still working for Quickpark, just checked by putting in a week's parking and those codes give 10% off. Not stackable though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭LJ3103

Thank you, I will be struggling with a couple of kids in toe so was hoping for a DAA code, so it would be great if anyone had a DAA one to share

Advertisement