Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightlife in Ballinasloe!

• 14-07-2011 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Just wondering is there any clubs there? Saw the Planet night club but it looks like it's closed as there is no information on the internet about it!
    Also where are the best places to visit on a weekday for 18-22 age region? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Fairly quiet these days. The east (niteclub) is open friday & saturday nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

east niteclub only opens on a sat nite now as far as i know. very quiet around during the week. pubs that might have a few in include an tain, maud millars, blakes and the usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I actually love the nightlife in Ballinasloe, Maud's is great, Blakes and East can be a good laugh, €5 into East with a concession thing, I wouldn't set foot in the Planet, full of drunk teenagers, not willing to pay €10 for that. Was in the Pillar House last night at a trad session, it was brilliant, the place was hopping.

The younger folk I know (and I'm mid twenties) go to Downey's for the drinks promos, messy spot though. Maud's would be good on a week night, and Blake's apparently have great music on Thursday nights, it's a late bar at weekends anyway.

Advertisement