Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coin Dealers in Dublin

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭hexosan

What sets are they.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Gorman700

hexosan wrote: »
    What sets are they.

I'll pm you some pictures of them

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭EasycomeEasygo

There a small coin fair on in the Imperial hotel the last Saturday of every month so the next one is this Saturday, you could try showing them to the dealers in there

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Gorman700

There a small coin fair on in the Imperial hotel the last Saturday of every month so the next one is this Saturday, you could try showing them to the dealers in there

Is it an all day event?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Gorman700 wrote: »
    Is it an all day event?

leeside-collectors-fair2.png?w=620

http://collectireland.com/fairs/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Ken_Walsh

Hi. I'm new to Boards so I don't know if this discussion thread is still active. My father recently left me his coin collection and I'd like to see if I can sell it. I did a little research and he does seem to have some coins of value but most of his coins had been in circulation and are therefore not in mint condition. The only coins still in the casings are Eire Golden Jubilee Shillings 1916-1966. He has approximately 1,700 Irish and English coins with the oldest one dating back to 1866. I have attached an inventory of the collection, so if anyone can point me in the direction of someone who can help, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement