Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BPP Distance Learning for ACCA

• 20-08-2014 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Folks, just about to start F5 and F8 for December sitting. Am I wasting my money signing up for the BPP Online classroom course at a combined cost of over E700? I am tempted to purchase the BPP material second hand and use the free open tuition lectures online. However I don't want to regret this come November and feel like I have zero support. Any advice welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Kaka86

Is it not possible for you to attend lectures ??

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭MayoRoadRunner

Kaka86 wrote: »
    Is it not possible for you to attend lectures ??

Nope, living in the North West and can't justify a 4 - 5 hour round trip to attend lectures in Dublin or Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Kaka86

Bummer... Open tuition do free online lectures. I've never used ..as only started at the P's.. I travel from Kilkenny .. Only doing one at a time so just one eve travel. But if free online lectures were any good you could combine with a revision course ... Some are held over weekends. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭nekuchi

City Colleges Dublin F8 is held at the weekends (starts tomorrow) if that's any use? I believe they record & stream their lectures live so it may be possible for you to participate while at home. www citycolleges.ie/wp/faculties/college-of-professional-accountancy/.

Advertisement