Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

H1B stamping

Options
  • 21-02-2013 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Folks,

Does anyone around here, know if it is possible to get the first time H1B stamping in Dublin's US Embassy for third country citizens?

I am an Indian working here. Bachelors degree from Indian Univ. My employer in US is filing my H1B.
    I have been hearing that First time h1b stamping should be done in your home country as they would be possible to validate ur academic douments better.
    Any info abt this ?

Thanks !!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chanti

Hi, have you got clarification for your query. Can we go for stamping in Dublin for first time h1b?

Advertisement