Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Houses put up for sale

• 09-09-2008 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

I am doing a theises on property sales.

can anyone tell me how many houses the average estate agent puts up for sale each year please.

These are not houses that are necessarily sold....just houses which are put up for sale.

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

duncanb wrote: »
    I am doing a theises on property sales.

can anyone tell me how many houses the average estate agent puts up for sale each year please.

These are not houses that are necessarily sold....just houses which are put up for sale.

thanks

If its your thesis should you be doing the legwork and actually asking estate agents/checking daft etc rather than relying on boards.ie??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Maybe the OP is not actually doing a thesis, but in fact a lazy estate agent who sat back and relaxed in the good aul times and is now wondering what the hell he is ment to be doing during the recession!! ;)

PropertPin has all this info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Belfast

the The property pin is where to get the info
    http://www.thepropertypin.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

****ing hell... boards being used as a source for theses. that seems very very wrong.

Advertisement