Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

xbox360 chip

• 01-06-2007 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Was looking into flashing my 360 online and came across the Globe 360 chip.
    Does anyone know anything about it? It seems to be a better route than flashing to me - or maybe thats cause I'm a noob:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

Flashing does the job completely if you ask me. Putting a modchip in is much more hard work with not that much benefits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

The main advantage with the chip is that your dvd drive firmware remains 100% original. The chip can also be deactivated when not needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭dsignr25

Yeah think the chip would be the best way to go considering people using the firmware hack are being banned. Does anyone know anything about the xeno360 chip? I dont think it will play imports unless they are region free - does anyone know any chip available yet that will allow you to play imports that aren't region free?

Sorry bout all the questions I just wanna make sure I get the right one:)

Advertisement