Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Community Festival ideas?

• 21-05-2014 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I have been asked by my local festival committee if I would help out at organising this years annual summer Festival. I'm struggling to come up with ideas for fun events to run, that can involve all age groups, any ideas please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh sounds like a fun but stressfull job.

Three legged race.
    Set up something like carnival games where you catch the ducks with fishing lines, or pop the balloons (use nerf guns maybe), ping pong in cups with the beer, set up something like a relay where you must like do three spins of a hula hoop, then run with an egg on a spoon things like that.

For little girls maybe something like a dollie fashion show, with a funny person to mc it... Could have matching outfits maybe where the girls get to model them and their dolls.
    Flower arranging too for kids is great, they are full of ideas, could get them to make there fav animal from flowers or something similar.

Boys just need like a course or something the run around on, like a min army course.

treasure hunt

Advertisement